2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I just watched bright star by Jane Campion and im so jealous for the ppl that got to do it for mod A. This is another scrumptious period drama which im gonna add to my Bridgertonesque comfort movies. Also, I think I'm in love with John Keats now; 1+ period drama husband - but the movie was rlly sad too.
literally, i will say it right here and right now that john keats and bright star are the best combo for module a and you are a lucky duck if you do those texts. it's poetry (that isn't as long as ts eliot's) with a film, so it doesn't take long to read / watch the texts in advance, and the combo literally has like 2-3 ideas max so it's pretty adaptable to any essay especially if it's thematic.

personally i didn't like bright star that much apart from the last half hour towards keats' death but those parts where he and fanny would recite the poems together and the scene where fanny cried over keats' death was so good i genuinely felt so bad. keats' poetry however was so interesting and he was wreaked with so much tragedy in his short life and you could see it reflected in his poems so clearly, like i read them and immediately understood why he's considered one of the greatest poets in the english language, like i bought the complete poems book and read them all (and even tho i didn't like bright star too much studying it alongside keats made it tolerable). mod a was my favourite module cos of that

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
that being said i was still lying the hell out of the hsc mod a essay because the first thing I thought when I was watching bright star was not 'what does the older text really mean' but just how slow the start of the movie was 😭

HSC
also anyone got any prediction on how hard adv maths is going to be? people saying its going to be hard asf coz they havent given a hard paper since the new syllabus. also cssa trial had a couple hard ones.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
also anyone got any prediction on how hard adv maths is going to be? people saying its going to be hard asf coz they havent given a hard paper since the new syllabus. also cssa trial had a couple hard ones.
hopefully they make adv hard but make 4u easier 🙏
fair trade

eduiwqh23

HSC
Guys does anyone know if the HSC markers do some sorta scan on your paper to see if its plagiarised or smth?

eduiwqh23

HSC
Isn't it already hard in general??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)