2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Ok yeah defo, for English, my biggest saviour was a TEE table containing all the quotes I wanted to use for my essays. I made them during the T2 - T3 holidays prior to trials, and just kept using the same quotes in every essay until the HSC. That way, I didn't forget quotes and I was less likely to mess up the exact wording or technique associated with a specific quote.
Attached for reference :)
omg ur right, TEE table was my saviour for English esp cuz I didn't memo essays 🤩

No surprises

HSC
Guys there is a girl in my school who cheated in her HSC exam, she also cheated in her trials but she got caught both time...
so if the process is looking good, she probably not gonna receive an ATAR since she only have 8 units then
But my question is will she still be able to get into Macquarie uni since she got the leaders and achievers offer?(The only condition is to sit your HSC)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Guys there is a girl in my school who cheated in her HSC exam, she also cheated in her trials but she got caught both time...
so if the process is looking good, she probably not gonna receive an ATAR since she only have 8 units then
But my question is will she still be able to get into Macquarie uni since she got the leaders and achievers offer?(The only condition is to sit your HSC)
no cause 10 units minimum

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The ATAR is not really relevant here. One of the potential consequences of cheating is that the student becomes ineligible for the award of the HSC. If this applies to the student at your school, then she will essentially have failed to meet the condition of MQ's Leaders and Achievers scheme and will therefore not be made an offer.

Interdice

HSC
@carrotsss

You've spent more time studying how HSC gets scaled and aligned than actually doing the hsc. I checked my probably selection rank which is 0.5-0.7 above selection rank. i used the UAC atar calculator. Would I be guaranteed to get into my course?

carrotsss

HSC
@carrotsss

You've spent more time studying how HSC gets scaled and aligned than actually doing the hsc. I checked my probably selection rank which is 0.5-0.7 above selection rank. i used the UAC atar calculator. Would I be guaranteed to get into my course?
You would be likely, but it’s never guaranteed because you might’ve done worse than you thought or the course requirements might change between years

Interdice

HSC
You would be likely, but it’s never guaranteed because you might’ve done worse than you thought or the course requirements might change between years
Likely is a better word thanks

Interdice

HSC
Also one more thing. I did significantly better in my externals than internals for every subject except maybe math advanced. If there is one student who has an internal of 65 and I have an internal of 63, but I get 83 in HSC and he only gets 75, could I move up in rank since we are so close?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)