• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 EE2 Thread (1 Viewer)

elliott07

🌙
HSC
I think that Major work subjects are gonna have massive overhauls for the syllabus because id imagine how terrible it would be with the advancement of AI tools and even like if a student gets falsely accused like that's scary. I think that they should implement some form of external 'exam' or oral where they discuss their concept tbh.

MJRey

HSC
due tomorrow how we feeling
Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow's submission! I know you've all worked really hard to get to this stage, and regardless of what happens you should all be so proud of yourselves! Creating a major work amidst your other study commitments is no small feat. I admire all of you for undertaking EE2, WELL DONE!!! 😃

elliott07

🌙
HSC
Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow's submission! I know you've all worked really hard to get to this stage, and regardless of what happens you should all be so proud of yourselves! Creating a major work amidst your other study commitments is no small feat. I admire all of you for undertaking EE2, WELL DONE!!! 😃
Yeahhhh!! thank youuu for all the help honestly I wouldn't have done my best if it wasn't for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)