2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
bro me n all my friends got covid for the second time wtaf, omg I hate them sm always making me sick 😭😭

mikamakonu

HSC
Hey guys I need responses for my PIP questionnaire it is about the effects of assistance and support animals have on social inclusion and exclusion for people and groups with disability. If you could fill it out and share that would be amazing!

he1nl

HSC
Hey guys I need responses for my PIP questionnaire it is about the effects of assistance and support animals have on social inclusion and exclusion for people and groups with disability. If you could fill it out and share that would be amazing!
hi, i'm not sure if it's just me but your PIP form has some duplicate questions, might want to edit that :hug2:

mikamakonu

HSC
My bad i should've indicated the question difference better. It is the same question but the scale is for service animals versus support animals :)

ziGma

HSC
Where do ya'll study like do you have a study or just on the lounge table? Personally, I study in my bedroom but idk if setting really imapcts quality of study.....

zackry

HSC
does anyone do SOR ? what's the best essay structure to put all this dot points:
1.Four Noble Truths
2.the noble eightfold path
3.the five precepts
4.king Asoka -contribution-impacts
5.Environmental ethics-describe and explain the buddhist ethical teaching in environmental ethics

juststudyinghere

HSC
Where do ya'll study like do you have a study or just on the lounge table? Personally, I study in my bedroom but idk if setting really imapcts quality of study.....
i study everywhere literally on the couch in my room on the floor

juststudyinghere

HSC
pulled and all nighter now i feel sort of dead :headbang:

i have to do a journal for cafs im struggling. some kids are making short journals with just a sentence of what they did but some are writing whole as paragraphs in it 😭 IDK WHAT TO DO any help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)