2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

ziGma

HSC
How do I stop making careless silly mistakes in tests?? I think many people struggle with this but IDK it just ........HAPPENS 😭

aqwerty13402

HSC
you need to be making your own study notes from the textbook AND in conjuncture doing a lot of HSC questions. because HSC questions change every year so if u dont know all the corners of ur content u probably wont get in that band 6 range. internal topic specific exams? maybe not. id recommend you get ur notes up to scratch these holidays
I will try my best to catch up with notes. I need to finish my PE notes (60% done for this topic) and my bio notes. Business notes are all done. I'm lucky i only have 3 note taking subjects bc math notes do not help me in the slightest and english for me is just perfecting my base essay's. TY FOR THE ADVICE :)

aqwerty13402

HSC
How do I stop making careless silly mistakes in tests?? I think many people struggle with this but IDK it just ........HAPPENS 😭
In terms of maths, my best advice is actually handwritting. Slow down your writting --> Slows down your train of thought --> More careful thiinking / less silly mistakes. For my other subjects I try to annotate the questions with the key info i'll be talking about to make sure I don't miss anything

enchantedivory27

HSC
how are people going with major projects? i do industrial tech multimedia, good so far about 30% done but just know how much work to do next term :// anyway how are others feeling for any subject not just MM

aqwerty13402

HSC
how are people going with major projects? i do industrial tech multimedia, good so far about 30% done but just know how much work to do next term :// anyway how are others feeling for any subject not just MM
Haven't touched my eng ext 2 major work in months. Its ok we will get thru this together

ziGma

HSC
What texts are advanced english people studying next term? How do you guys recomend annotating? For mine I have lots of annotations so I'm not sure if I should annotate on paper or like comment my annotations of a doc copy etz.....?

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
What texts are advanced english people studying next term? How do you guys recomend annotating? For mine I have lots of annotations so I'm not sure if I should annotate on paper or like comment my annotations of a doc copy etz.....?
What module are you referring to? My school did the modules out of order so...

ziGma

HSC
What module are you referring to? My school did the modules out of order so...
This is mod C, it's a short story so it would be easy to do it online as well..... but I'm not very sure.

enchantedivory27

HSC
This is mod C, it's a short story so it would be easy to do it online as well..... but I'm not very sure.
yeah just annotating may be easier online cos u can make fonts bigger and use a stylus and make it pretty. i did it on paper and our teacher printed a lot in 3 pages so was hard to annotate being such small text. our texts are Atwoods speech, Brooks speech and Harwoods imaginative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)