2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

enchantedivory27

HSC
hello guys anyone had any luck with study drugs, i am taking 200mg modafinil which does nothing for me, and have tried ritalin (upwards to 35mg) a few times which also has no effect at all as well. i do not study at all unless its the last day before an exam (its impossible i really have goddam tried). am i just really that lazy or do i need to up my dosage. im not autistic btw
u should ask a doctor

katiekms

HSC
i’ve discovered the importance of sleep today. i didn’t even get a that much worse sleep than usual (went to sleep ~12:30am woke up 6am) but omg the years of this must have caught up to me. i had maths tutoring earlier and i failed the EASIEST questions like i kept reading the questions wrong and omg i hate myself. SO i’m gonna sleep early tonight and tomorrow night for my maths exam and it’ll all be fine and hopefully i’ll be a changed woman. :thrust:

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i’ve discovered the importance of sleep today. i didn’t even get a that much worse sleep than usual (went to sleep ~12:30am woke up 6am) but omg the years of this must have caught up to me. i had maths tutoring earlier and i failed the EASIEST questions like i kept reading the questions wrong and omg i hate myself. SO i’m gonna sleep early tonight and tomorrow night for my maths exam and it’ll all be fine and hopefully i’ll be a changed woman. :thrust:
i gave up on sleeping, even if i sleep a lot i wake up tired so i just get minimal hrs now

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
I’ve literally woken up when my school starts bc I slept so late so yes sleep is very important

katiekms

HSC
i gave up on sleeping, even if i sleep a lot i wake up tired so i just get minimal hrs now
fr i relate so hard to that. i could get 12 hours and it feels the same as 6. make it make sense. but honestly i think itll be a good idea this year just to stick it out yk for the hsc and stuff. i remember a few years ago i managed to consistently sleep by 9pm for a week and it was AMAZING and then i stayed up one night and ruined it so i gave up :oldfrown: WE CAN DO IT THOUGH WE WILL BECOME SLEEP MASTERS AND BE SO WELL RESTED AND HAVE NORMAL MEMORY AND THOUGHT CAPACITIES AND WE WILL EXCEL. :sleep::sleep::sleep: anyways i should probs sleep now goodnight everyone

tvmm

HSC
fr i relate so hard to that. i could get 12 hours and it feels the same as 6. make it make sense. but honestly i think itll be a good idea this year just to stick it out yk for the hsc and stuff. i remember a few years ago i managed to consistently sleep by 9pm for a week and it was AMAZING and then i stayed up one night and ruined it so i gave up :oldfrown: WE CAN DO IT THOUGH WE WILL BECOME SLEEP MASTERS AND BE SO WELL RESTED AND HAVE NORMAL MEMORY AND THOUGHT CAPACITIES AND WE WILL EXCEL. :sleep::sleep::sleep: anyways i should probs sleep now goodnight everyone
HONESTLY sometimes when i get more than 7 hours of sleep i feel like i haven’t rested at all 😭😭 i just wake up feeling extremely sleepy and tired

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)