2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
also yeah, me too not to that extent tho but like the fatigue is so real
I got 8 hrs of sleep last night and am abt to fall asleep rn idk how ppl cope
on average i run on 6 hours of sleep and its the worst but i cant fix it lol. getting more sleep doesnt even make a difference for me :oldfrown:

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
honestly I usually do too but I've been trying to sleep more and its doing nothing as well :((( so so frustrating
righttt, ive been told its because of the cumulative effect of not getting enough sleep (like getting one night of good sleep, say an extra 3 hours, makes no difference because youre missing like 30 hours of good sleep so youre still in the negatives and your body is still playing catch up) of course idk if thats how it really works but it makes sense imo.

harperissleepy

HSC
righttt, ive been told its because of the cumulative effect of not getting enough sleep (like getting one night of good sleep, say an extra 3 hours, makes no difference because youre missing like 30 hours of good sleep so youre still in the negatives and your body is still playing catch up) of course idk if thats how it really works but it makes sense imo.
yeah that does make sense ngl... gotta lock in over the long weekend and get the sleep debt down :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::sleep:

elliott07

🌙
HSC
guys, how do we balance preparation for trials with assessments and classwork?
flashcards specifically Anki every day before bed, on the bus, anywhere. this works well for business studies or memorisation of syllabus. also structure your time for both assignment and study work.

elliott07

🌙
HSC
my sleep debt is probably over 100 hours no joke its bad..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)