2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

K2Trappy

HSC
im about to have the biggest business academic fall off I haven't done a single paper and my exam is on Monday

floorboardtiles

HSC
in the least cringe way possible, but has anyone else genuinely hit a new rock bottom? this is actually taking everything out of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . The exhaustion is manifesting as physical exhaustion now πŸ˜‚
No FRR, I haven't been this physically and mentally exhausted since before moving here. but it's ok we look at the bright side and think of the happy frolicking after this

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
in the least cringe way possible, but has anyone else genuinely hit a new rock bottom? this is actually taking everything out of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . The exhaustion is manifesting as physical exhaustion now πŸ˜‚
I started crying while in the shower and praying yes I’ve hit rock bottom I will be so happy after math.

K2Trappy

HSC
bro I consistently have dreams about missing the hsc or opening it and getting an 80 atar, I can't even be happy while sleeping anymore

spiderfan44

HSC
this isnt my rock bottom but i started crying while marking a trial paper and cried for about an hour or so.

Susu123

HSC
im very very tired and im also crying very easily at the moment, like something very small will happen and ill start crying
omg i get you i literally cried 11 times today and i genuinely dont know what to do anymore why is this draining the life out of me

weeze

HSC
I have business trials on Monday istg if MC ruins my rank
omfg i sat my business trials today opened the multiple choice and literally started laughing, bro why was it so difficult? like they were trying to fuck me up on purpose!!! i probs only got 10/20

weeze

HSC
also for mod b essay do we have words we should be using like the common module and mod A?!? Also how high are the chances of me gettign asked persuasvie and discursive. Cause I do not want to prepare for that. ALso, do we have to use critical readings for Mod B? Is it a necessity?
they will usually always allow you to do either a discursive or creative, it would be absurd if they forbid you from doing a creative. i sat my English trial for mod c yesterday and it only let us do a discursive or creative no persuasive and it was like that in the hsc not too long ago so if anything you shouldn't put all your eggs into memorising a persuasive essay (not that anyone would tho right?...) for mod b probably don't focus on using words from common mod and mod A but focus on what is in the like learning outline or whatever its called but you can get away with using words like human experience etc in your reflection for mod C also for mod B im pretty sure you have to use critical quotes, for TS Eliot i did like one critical quote for each poem i analysed

weeze

HSC
at this point im not even studying for my trials and if i flop them then it can be my motivation to work hard in the hsc but rn i am GENUINELY at rock bottom like nothing is worse than this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)