• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
i love legal studies so much (world order my beloved) but crime is genuinely so terrible i wish i knew what i was getting into because i most likely would have not picked it in year 10 alas its too late now
It’s just the stupid essay question icl if they had a mix of short answer between HR and Crime it would be such a great paper but ofc NESA hates us

weeze

HSC
It’s just the stupid essay question icl if they had a mix of short answer between HR and Crime it would be such a great paper but ofc NESA hates us
right??? like why do i have to write basically 3 essays, multiple choice & short answer? its so awful... but i heard they are changing the syllabus so hopefully its easier for the younger years, i dont want them to go through this suffering...

gilmoregirls13

HSC
does anyone know how hard it is to get into uts early entry for law? i got 6 as and 1 b hopefully thats enough 😭🙏

Last edited:

vajayjay

HSC
im so unproductive i hate this ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)