• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (13 Viewers)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
i hate extract questions but i have to practice them soon otherwise i will be cooked
js need to memorise my essays and then start adapting asap
Nah fr bro I just reread my essay and I’ve waffled so much idk if I can stay within a decent word limit

iewbo78

HSC
guys odd question - what do you eat before your three hour exams to stop those tummy grumbles...
this is for both morning and afternoon exams - trials i had a loud tummy in my last exam :(

Cute-Duckie

ArbitrarilyMissing Member
HSC
lots of protein, and just generally eating more than I would normally (don't stuff yourself that your stomach hurts though)

and keep drinking water throughout the exam (good for giving your hand a break in between questions too)

iewbo78

HSC
lots of protein, and just generally eating more than I would normally (don't stuff yourself that your stomach hurts though)

and keep drinking water throughout the exam (good for giving your hand a break in between questions too)
thank you thank you I'm so scared about getting hungry adls;kjadls;f

floorboardtiles

HSC
SHORT ANSWER - No image again, 6 mark compare
COMMON MOD - Paradox / inconsistencies
MOD A - Text specific question with extracts from both. Will revolve around the original composer and how they lay the framework for the second.
MOD B - Text specific question with prescriptions / extracts.
MOD C - 10 v 10 unspecified
God i cannot do another mod c 10/10, i alr did that in trials no way am i prepared to do that in hsc

Cute-Duckie

ArbitrarilyMissing Member
HSC
Reckon even if i've gotten early entry into 3 uni's I should still be grinding for hsc?
i mean if you have nothing else to do with your life i dont see the harm in grinding for the hsc
it's nice to have that good result as a culmination of all your hard work yk

then again some people don't care about that at all, and that's alg too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 9)