2024 HSC Chat (16 Viewers)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Have BOSers ever found out they know each other

souli

HSC
the standard textbook in my school is cambridge, i'm not sure if it's common knowledge for HSC? good idea though is to definitely clarify with your tutor/teacher about questions/concepts you're unsure of!! don't be scared if you can't do past foundations, it's kind of like an extended application of it to really test/strengthen your knowledge
yeah i have no clue why we switched to fitzgerald because it's so much more basic than cambridge. our school used to be cambridge until we switched this year. would you say it's common to face difficulties beyond the foundations section? like i just don't get the questions, what they are asking for

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I know like 6 people who go to the same school but I don't want to tell them

he1nl

HSC
yeah i have no clue why we switched to fitzgerald because it's so much more basic than cambridge. our school used to be cambridge until we switched this year. would you say it's common to face difficulties beyond the foundations section? like i just don't get the questions, what they are asking for
hmm, really depends on the topic. for cambridge for perms + combs (i know you're only doing adv, perms + combs is just like extended probability), i really struggled even with the foundation part, so i suppose it's pretty normal to struggle in or beyond the foundations!! what parts are you struggling with right now?

souli

HSC
hmm, really depends on the topic. for cambridge for perms + combs (i know you're only doing adv, perms + combs is just like extended probability), i really struggled even with the foundation part, so i suppose it's pretty normal to struggle in or beyond the foundations!! what parts are you struggling with right now?
ok, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who faces difficulty with this
i'm kinda struggling with chapter 5 which is exponential and logarithmic functions

he1nl

HSC
:cry: do you not get it... hazzie is a smurf... society these days *sigh*.. i guess no one is really enlightened by the spirituality that the smurf revolution brings, and its enormous impact on generations to come...

he1nl

HSC
ok, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who faces difficulty with this
i'm kinda struggling with chapter 5 which is exponential and logarithmic functions
ohhh like graphing them, and like the reflections/rotations? or? (i absolutely suck at graphing those sorry!!)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
:cry: do you not get it... hazzie is a smurf... society these days *sigh*.. i guess no one is really enlightened by the spirituality that the smurf revolution brings, and its enormous impact on generations to come...
Dynamic living religion
Walk in the footsteps of papa smurf

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
THATS SO EXCITING IT'S LIKE YOUR WORLD HAS OPENED UP THE WORLD IS SO TINY
IKR y'all have always been the little people in my phone talking to me

C_master

HSC
No one is tbh

Btw I informed a psychiatrist about u

yw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)