• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (28 Viewers)

katiekms

/bƦnd/
HSC
I said what she said was nasty. can u not read behind the lines?
if it was so innocent then you wouldnā€™t have deleted it lol. this IS reading between the lines, at face value itā€™s calling her nasty, but we all know what you meant. yknow, since you ā€œkinda like itā€.

C_master

OG member
HSC
if it was so innocent then you wouldnā€™t have deleted it lol. this IS reading between the lines, at face value itā€™s calling her nasty, but we all know what you meant. yknow, since you ā€œkinda like itā€.
shouldve explained it the second I deleted it but theres no coming back now. ok I said it ig

katiekms

/bƦnd/
HSC
wait what's the context of this?
i think jane made a profile post talking about some wack stuff only guys can do (iykwim) and then c_master said something along the lines of ā€œjane youā€™re a nasty girl, but i kinda like itā€ šŸ˜­. but im done with this ftm i gotta study for maths lol

C_master

OG member
HSC
i think jane made a profile post talking about some wack stuff only guys can do (iykwim) and then c_master said something along the lines of ā€œjane youā€™re a nasty girl, but i kinda like itā€ šŸ˜­. but im done with this ftm i gotta study for maths lol
bro now your lying I said something in the lines of 'Your a nasty girl and I like to see it' idk why ur twisting it

Solarised

HSC
Clearly this guys not gonna stop till he wins his internet argument lol šŸ’€ šŸ’€ šŸ’€

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 20)