• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (51 Viewers)

radagastthebrown

HSC
Considering your ranks, you're actually much more likely to get into the 90s. Plus its respectable to see a practical and humble atar prediction compared to others on bos.
I'm only in a very small cohort, so my signature is a bit misleading haha (max number of people in my class is 19 and there's only 3 in modern lmao)
I'm hoping my ATAR turns out alright though, gotta make sure the stress of year 12 and being school cap pays out.

Absolute respect to those who are getting high ATARs though, they've worked hard for it and best of luck to em.

Legendary16

HSC
i don’t get how advanced people struggle with financial (while yes it can be hard) when you have to do way harder stuff in your exam, shouldn’t it be on the easier side for you guys?
Financial math leans into series and sequences which is one of the last topics to be taught, and there are a lot of other factors that change in questions with annuities and loans

Solarised

HSC
I'm only in a very small cohort, so my signature is a bit misleading haha (max number of people in my class is 19 and there's only 3 in modern lmao)
I'm hoping my ATAR turns out alright though, gotta make sure the stress of year 12 and being school cap pays out.

Absolute respect to those who are getting high ATARs though, they've worked hard for it and best of luck to em.
Not gonna lie school captain is generally a lot more demanding than most ppl realise. The school caps at my school were so academically set and then as soon as year 12 hit they fell of so bad.

user1207

HSC

it'll def pay out being school leader is pretty demanding ,esp captain, i'm only prefect and it took a lot more out of me than i had expected so kudos for doing that and having pretty good ranks

jackshlz

HSC
i don’t get how advanced people struggle with financial (while yes it can be hard) when you have to do way harder stuff in your exam, shouldn’t it be on the easier side for you guys?
i dont think financial is hard but i can somewhat understand considering everything before is basically just full on calculus

Solarised

HSC
it'll def pay out being school leader is pretty demanding ,esp captain, i'm only prefect and it took a lot more out of me than i had expected so kudos for doing that and having pretty good ranks
Yea but being school cap is good on your resume gets you a lot of jobs so if your course don't need demanding atar school cap ain't a bad bet

enchantedivory27

HSC
guys i was doing a print out pastpaper from my teacher for investigating and it was missing part a of the question no wonder the rest of it made no sense :hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 19)