• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (85 Viewers)

HSC
Im so fucked for modern bro. Core and Civil is fine but I don't even know where to start for Indochina and USSR. So much that can be asked about and I know if I gamble and focus on some key aspects the two optional questions won't have shit to do with what I study

TheLastHope

HSC
I am so excited to never have to think about scaling, or units, or allignment, or atar contributions, or the hsc in general again

i feel like ive been in this exam period for three weeks
Real, why did the lead up to HSC come so quick, but during HSC, it's now going so slow

HSC
I'm so cooked for modern, hardly know sht
Honestly I'm just taking a gamble for the national study/peace and conflict modules and memorising dot points for one entire half of each study (I.e for Russia I'm memorising Post Stalin and IndoChina 1964-1972). Generally the two questions asked will touch on both parts. Memorising main things about CRM gonna make me fall asleep though

Zippas

HSC
Im so fucked for modern bro. Core and Civil is fine but I don't even know where to start for Indochina and USSR. So much that can be asked about and I know if I gamble and focus on some key aspects the two optional questions won't have shit to do with what I study
If you're really desperate, do Stalinism and political transformation for Russia, and PESM up to 1964 for Indochina and Reasons for communist victory. Those are my predictions so just do those and good luck ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)