2024 HSC Chat (11 Viewers)

sabito

HSC
bloody kisaki survives in the other ending..

and is in the tokyo manji gang

alas

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
the ending was too fairy tale like, someone shoulda died or got sacrificed, like wym hina and takemitchy got married as if nothing happened

sabito

HSC
the ending was too fairy tale like, someone shoulda died or got sacrificed, like wym hina and takemitchy got married as if nothing happened
and it lowkey didn't make sense in how life went as normal when mikey and takemichi knew about all the stuff that went down, like u can't let kisaki in when u know what he did

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
and it lowkey didn't make sense in how life went as normal when mikey and takemichi knew about all the stuff that went down, like u can't let kisaki in when u know what he did
iirc, blud even attended his wedding 💀

Bronx_Tips

HSC
I ALWAYS HAVE BUT IVE JUST BEEN LISTENING TO HER SO MUCH MORE LATELY AND SHE ELEVATES MY SOUL TO ANOTHER DIMENSION WHEN I LISTEN TO HER MUSIC (i think I’m turning into a STAN)
YESS STANN QUEEN PERIOD

HSC
hey class of 2024!

i just thought i would come on here to let you know that i am offering affordable essay marking/thorough feedback for english advanced (95), business studies (95) and SOR1 (47/50). i also got a 50/50 for SOR in trials, and 97/100 for english. i remember trying to find tutors to mark my essays throughout the year and couldn't find any so i thought this would be a great place to offer it. i can mark via google doc comments/scanned past papers, whatever is easiest for you!

if anyone is interested, please respond with your email for my rates! :)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
hey class of 2024!

i just thought i would come on here to let you know that i am offering affordable essay marking/thorough feedback for english advanced (95), business studies (95) and SOR1 (47/50). i also got a 50/50 for SOR in trials, and 97/100 for english. i remember trying to find tutors to mark my essays throughout the year and couldn't find any so i thought this would be a great place to offer it. i can mark via google doc comments/scanned past papers, whatever is easiest for you!

if anyone is interested, please respond with your email for my rates! :)
dont teachers mark essays tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)