2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i've started to do math trial papers i thought i was so far away from finishing the content but no ??
going to quickly make a spreadsheet of trial papers for math + marks stuff idk

carrotsss

HSC
i've started to do math trial papers i thought i was so far away from finishing the content but no ??
going to quickly make a spreadsheet of trial papers for math + marks stuff idk
graphing ur past papers in a spreadsheet is so fun it was like the main thing that kept me going through past papers seeing the line go up. tbh I think the main reason I stopped doing past papers anywhere near as much after midway through the year was because the line stopped going up and I stopped getting that dopamine :(

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
graphing ur past papers in a spreadsheet is so fun it was like the main thing that kept me going through past papers seeing the line go up. tbh I think the main reason I stopped doing past papers anywhere near as much after midway through the year was because the line stopped going up and I stopped getting that dopamine :(
i think my goal is to be able to finish in 2h rather than 3h my friend left the hsc 2u math exam like 1h 30 min early and got 98 💀

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Bruh my line stagnated / went down
i think my goal is to be able to finish in 2h rather than 3h my friend left the hsc 2u math exam like 1h 30 min early and got 98 💀
what’d you get 2u

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Bruh what legit

Fr
I got marked down for smth weird though I swear my answer was perfect and I got 2/3 (first part of last question)
It could be cuz I didn’t rly write any words on my answer tho
yes math iz hard i bad sutdent pls help with 😢

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
@carrotsss do you think 100 trial papers is more than enough for hsc for maff like i'm not bothered to do more 💀

additional edit: i think i need to learn google's apps script which i think is just javascript so i'm fine but AAAA

ziGma

HSC
Quick question just for my general knowledge - How many of ya'll are tutored or used to do tutoring for during senior years?

Majority of the people in my cohort take tutoring (although many deny it) and I think it's the main reason they excel. Although I haven't done tutoring for any senior subjects, I was wondering how many people here, do tutoring and whether it helps...

Bonus Q - Do you tell your peers/friends/teachers about taking tutoring or 'hide' it?

Aussiecrawl

HSC
Quick question just for my general knowledge - How many of ya'll are tutored or used to do tutoring for during senior years?

Majority of the people in my cohort take tutoring (although many deny it) and I think it's the main reason they excel. Although I haven't done tutoring for any senior subjects, I was wondering how many people here, do tutoring and whether it helps...

Bonus Q - Do you tell your peers/friends/teachers about taking tutoring or 'hide' it?
I am currently being tutored in Year 12. I usually don't tell my friends unless they ask first.

carrotsss

HSC
@carrotsss do you think 100 trial papers is more than enough for hsc for maff like i'm not bothered to do more 💀

additional edit: i think i need to learn google's apps script which i think is just javascript so i'm fine but AAAA
yes that’s more than plenty, you’ll find diminishing returns after 10 or so anyway. I definitely didn’t do anywhere near 100

carrotsss

HSC

I never did tutoring but I did have a fair few friends who did, it wasn’t exactly a secret though but it didn’t seem to make too much of a difference other than in english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 4)