• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
if i did i would call bs; would actually be annoyed because i feel like a lot of people put in way more effort than me for like 1/2 of the results 💀 i don't think i'd deserve anything above like 99.1 (even that's a stretch)
every single person i know who got 99+ put in a lot of work and was smart asf and i don't think i fall under either of those categories (at least to the same extent)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i think ur being humble so im gonna ignore that and wait till u get that .95
i think i'm being fairly realistic 💀
it's not about trying hard, plus, quite a few people that end up with a 99.95 atar never needed it in the first place but achieved it anyway, it just opened doors for them
it is about trying hard – you need to put in the effort to get that far. sure, a bunch of people who got 99.8+ were playing brawlstars during hsc at ungodly hours but they put in the work throughout hsc and were extremely naturally intelligent. also, i think a 99.85 is basically the same as .95 because bad luck and stuff can factor in on the day.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i think no matter what achievement i get my brain will naturally chalk it up to other people being stupid and sheer dumb luck leading to my disappointment in society
anyways kurt indefinite integrals 1 + definite integrals 2 is such a chore this is so mindless

TheUltimateAsian

HSC
Guys does anyone know if Earth and Environmental Science heavily involves writing?
Coz from my experience at school (we did a bit of it at the end of y10) it does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)