2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

shirousa

HSC
I'm gonna actually lose my mind, the question is evaluate the reasons for the collapse of communism in eastern Europe and the soviet union and my notes are 3000+ words and unfinished and the essay can only be 1750 words and its due Monday 😭 send help fr
good luck

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
I may get a 0 for english wtf, I submitted my mod c assignment and I was checking AI checkers after and now some of them say my discursive is ai written which is bs cause we had to write it in exam condition during class in a writing portfolio and refine it at home (that's not the worry cause the portfolio will fix it), but apparently my reflection is ai generated, idk how that's possible, and I'm scared cause there's no in class component for reflection
OMGG THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME 4 ENGLISH AAAAAH
nd I had to dumb down my essay, which mind you i was very proud of, so the stupid checked would believe that i had written it
but i did allat before submitting it, so i felt really bad it felt like cutting out chunks of my soul 😭😭😭

Gods_Spear

HSC
OMGG THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME 4 ENGLISH AAAAAH
nd I had to dumb down my essay, which mind you i was very proud of, so the stupid checked would believe that i had written it
but i did allat before submitting it, so i felt really bad it felt like cutting out chunks of my soul 😭😭😭
If you use google docs can't the teachers just see your version history, see that it wasn't copied and pasted in and was instead slowly worked on?

K2Trappy

HSC
the version history doesnt really the writting process it too also just stores paragraphs or multiple sentences together

enchantedivory27

HSC
what marks are you getting? if they are like average marks then yeah u should bc its not worth the effort (not In a mean way, just that its like so much work for a one unit)
kinda agree, r u in year 11 or 12? im year 12
for me we only had one assessment term 4 2023 and i did average like 70% and my rank is currently like 12/17 but my teacher said that apparently a lot of people are tied there and again only one assessment. but we did just do another one last week which i felt i did much better at but waiting for the marks now. in my case ext is one of my fave subjects even tho im not 1st or anything its all about passion and if you want to work hard to get better marks or up your rank then keep it. i also considered dropping many times before but so happy i kept it, i love being academically challenged and seeing hard work pay off.
but ultimately your choice it is a lot of work but if you have the passion then keep it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)