2024 HSC Chat (18 Viewers)

HSC
how is everyone studying for english? are we just memorising essays and adapting on the day?
for advanced i will memorise quotes/analysis and a main thesis cos thats where your marks come from, context and other stuff is needed but prioritise your time

spiderfan44

HSC
how is everyone studying for english? are we just memorising essays and adapting on the day?
i usually write a practise essay but will only memorize the quotes. memorizing an essay is too hard, but i write the practise essay just so i know the gist of what i will write. no way im memorizing 3 essays

roseviolett

HSC
writing a fairly broad essay with good analysis, also trying to research a bit of context for mod A and B
don't think i'll actively memorise all of it though, just the main quotes
i'll probably get marked down for not being specific to the question tbh but idk what else to do

juststudyinghere

HSC
ya'll r probably studying for trials now :angryfire: how many papers do ya'll do each day? ik one papers like 3 hrs or smt ☠

sainzsgf

HSC
writing a fairly broad essay with good analysis, also trying to research a bit of context for mod A and B
don't think i'll actively memorise all of it though, just the main quotes
i'll probably get marked down for not being specific to the question tbh but idk what else to do
thats a pretty good strategy i think thats what im gonna do as well. im doing ts eliot for mod b and oml its so boring like how am i meant to write an essay on it

spiderfan44

HSC
ya'll r probably studying for trials now :angryfire: how many papers do ya'll do each day? ik one papers like 3 hrs or smt ☠
not doing any papers rn. currently im just revision content and writing notes. i plan to do trial papers for the 2 weeks back to school, aiming for 1 a day on top of revision w flash cards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)