• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (10 Viewers)

enchantedivory27

HSC
most of the time they'll be marked by your teachers
if it's marked externally, it means your school is paying them to mark it so it's less biased
yeah our school teachers are marking fun for them like 150 in advanced to mark 😭 do people usually get it back like week 7?

enchantedivory27

HSC
my teachers are aiming to have them back once the security period ends but then again my cohort is MUCH smaller than that
ohhh yeah forgot about the security period dont want anyone cheating - edit oh for cssa security period is 22 aug so less than i thought, maths is faster to mark than english so prob not getting english till later

sainzsgf

HSC
View attachment 43784

ok this may look fucking stupid but its actually like the best memorising technique I've ever used. basically u are looking at your computer screen or wherever the essay is that you want to memorise and then you are like touch typing but with writing, making sure you are still forming your words but size and where on the page doesn't matter. its also all on one page so u use less paper and faster that writing it out properly. although I do suggest writing it out properly at least once
i did this while trying to memorise my common mod essay and i can say it works!! i was literally stressing all of last week about how i was gonna memorise it!! thank you

User.sk

HSC
Hi, could someone please let me know the cssa physics questions when it comes out pleaseeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)