2024 HSC Chat (20 Viewers)

h3lp

HSC
i believe if the correct content was covered i would get around 96% since yr 11 prelims i got 98%. with this though i think ill drop to 90%. 90% is really good for most subjects but in food tech a 90 scales to 70
Seriously? isnt the break even at 86 im doing food tech and its not gonna effect my atar if i dont get a 90+ might just be mb

aIlisonnnn

HSC
the way I see it everyone finds the catholic paper hard so all our internal marks will be moderated up :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
thats good to hear. tbh idk why im not even in the slightest bit worried about tomorrow, even tho i only know like 2 chapters worth of content out of the 10 that i should know. a few months back if i was in this situation i would have been shitting my pants and straight up doing all nighters, but maybe now i've just accepted my fate xDDDDD!!!!

bellysmelly

HSC
thats good to hear. tbh idk why im not even in the slightest bit worried about tomorrow, even tho i only know like 2 chapters worth of content out of the 10 that i should know. a few months back if i was in this situation i would have been shitting my pants and straight up doing all nighters, but maybe now i've just accepted my fate xDDDDD!!!!
No cause so real like my internals so far have been really good so if I flop this one tmr who even cares im too tired to care anymore man

person3024

HSC
me right now bro

aIlisonnnn

HSC
No cause so real like my internals so far have been really good so if I flop this one tmr who even cares im too tired to care anymore man
yeah i dont even have the energy to berate myself for procrastinating now. im done
i used to think that my atar was the biggest thing in the world (idk why bro.. i was dumb)
i might be making mistakes now and creating minor setbacks for my future, but whats life without mistakes anyway?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
yeah i dont even have the energy to berate myself for procrastinating now. im done
i used to think that my atar was the biggest thing in the world (idk why bro.. i was dumb)
i might be making mistakes now and creating minor setbacks for my future, but whats life without mistakes anyway?
Not a healthy mindset. Sleep on it. Expect and be excited about a hard test. This way you'll be more engaged with the questions, which therefore might compensate lack of study on the subject. I've had this happen to me before (maybe not as common in maths but regardless.)

bellysmelly

HSC
I worked hard in year 11 it’s gonna pay off for early entry the hsc is gonna be 100 times easier than the trials so smooth sailing form hete

bellysmelly

HSC
Exactly and make sure to put something down for every questions you can get marks just on the basis of your working out being close to getting the answer
Not a healthy mindset. Sleep on it. Expect and be excited about a hard test. This way you'll be more engaged with the questions, which therefore might compensate lack of study on the subject. I've had this happen to me before (maybe not as common in maths but regardless.)

aIlisonnnn

HSC
thx for the advice!! yippee i love challenges :D

aIlisonnnn

HSC
I worked hard in year 11 it’s gonna pay off for early entry the hsc is gonna be 100 times easier than the trials so smooth sailing form hete
you'll get an offer dw. im relying on my early entry request so if i get it then yay!! if i dont then diploma here i come wooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)

• Pola