• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (30 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
he trolls sometimes but he also clearly believes a lot of the stuff he says, he’s not writing big long properly argued essays debating people as a troll unless you have a very broad definition of troll
I feel like a 30+ year old guy would only frequent a high school study forum with racist views to illicit a reaction though. idk why else he would do it. most of his stuff is just shock value, with a few long essays here and there when he's bothered.

Bastani

HSC
I feel like a 30+ year old guy would only frequent a high school study forum with racist views to illicit a reaction though. idk why else he would do it. most of his stuff is just shock value, with a few long essays here and there when he's bothered.
Yo, look
I told bro let it go and I meant it
I don't care if this car gets dented
I paid full price and this 'star ain't rented
I'm in the backseat, windows tint up
No drink up, but them shots, we sent it
I got a thirst for revenge, I'll quench it

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
that, and he has no life so it’s the only way for his day to have some sort of meaning. a 30 year old doesn’t frequent a forum for teenagers unless he actually helps run the forums (he does not) or he has nothing better to do.

jonolad69

HSC
that, and he has no life so it’s the only way for his day to have some sort of meaning. a 30 year old doesn’t frequent a forum for teenagers unless he actually helps run the forums (he does not) or he has nothing better to do.
more successful than u ever will be, dumbass

marshall lee

HSC
Can someone make a BOS iceberg if they are bothered? I'm curious as to the history here and I don't know enough about this website to make one myself (also i think it'd be entertaining to dissect together). This is just for fun, don't spend time on this instead of studying lol.

Sylvia has to be at the very bottom, no questions asked.

Bastani

HSC
Can someone make a BOS iceberg if they are bothered? I'm curious as to the history here and I don't know enough about this website to make one myself (also i think it'd be entertaining to dissect together). This is just for fun, don't spend time on this instead of studying lol.

nah

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC

this is the iceberg my friend
tip of the icebergjust your friendly hsc discussion
boredofstudies discord server
middlebos meetups
knowing what the 'B' in SylviaB stands for
Brett
bottom

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC

Bastani

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)