• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (37 Viewers)

Legendary16

HSC
Hey guys what do u do if you're doing your essays, but you're not finished and it has been 45 mins. Do you finish the essay or just move on?
For the trial, I was in the same situation and I moved on to another section, just so that I have the peace of mind that I can have 2 sections that are nearly complete and finish them as much as I can with the time left

appleali

HSC
For the trial, I was in the same situation and I moved on to another section, just so that I have the peace of mind that I can have 2 sections that are nearly complete and finish them as much as I can with the time left
yep i had still my mod a conclusion to do in trials but i was just over 40 mins in so i left it and went to mod b as that’s my longest essay
then i had like 2 mins to come back at the end and finish the conclusion though it was shite
i may have gone over time by like 10s lol

Legendary16

HSC
yep i had still my mod a conclusion to do in trials but i was just over 40 mins in so i left it and went to mod b as that’s my longest essay
then i had like 2 mins to come back at the end and finish the conclusion though it was shite
i may have gone over time by like 10s lol
Real...I've admittedly selected a few multiple choice for other exams after the time was up

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
ok its finally finished, to the ppl who just sent a message here asking for anything (modern, ancient, maths std2, sor 2, eng adv) pls send me a dm so I can get all the stuff to everyone! (would just make my life a bit easier as there have been lots of replies since I started)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 33)