• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (1 Viewer)

isho-3

HSC
unrelated but anybody else just doomscrolling through the 2024 & 2025 hsc threads rn as a motivator to start locking in earlier or am i just being a little insane

isho-3

HSC
nah same bro
it's so motivating,,,,, the only thing thats gonna get me to prestudy subjects before y11 hits (other than english, i'm locking in for that shit no matter what) is seeing everyone be miserable and thinking that i might as well kms if i ever get that miserable. like i cannot let myself get that bad.

Shavi Masee

HSC
it's so motivating,,,,, the only thing thats gonna get me to prestudy subjects before y11 hits (other than english, i'm locking in for that shit no matter what) is seeing everyone be miserable and thinking that i might as well kms if i ever get that miserable. like i cannot let myself get that bad.
Exactly!! I've been trying to get my grades up for english at the moment and it worked for a recent assessment. Based on the struggles of previous students, I've been creating a plan for how I'll study next year for my subjects.
The only problem is if I actually follow through it lol.

isho-3

HSC
Exactly!! I've been trying to get my grades up for english at the moment and it worked for a recent assessment. Based on the struggles of previous students, I've been creating a plan for how I'll study next year for my subjects.
The only problem is if I actually follow through it lol.
it's actually just so genuinely helpful to be able to get advice for later years/struggles *early*. it makes me so much more hopeful for hsc,,,,, gl to your english grades!!!!! i've gotten my assessment notif for this term's major english task, for the first time in my life gonna make a practice essay (+ under timed conditions, to my misfortune it's an in-class)

hi_998

HSC
guys wgat happens if i go to school to mark myself here for homeroom, but then leave the school after homeoroom without telling anyone

Shavi Masee

HSC
it's actually just so genuinely helpful to be able to get advice for later years/struggles *early*. it makes me so much more hopeful for hsc,,,,, gl to your english grades!!!!! i've gotten my assessment notif for this term's major english task, for the first time in my life gonna make a practice essay (+ under timed conditions, to my misfortune it's an in-class)
So true, its very helpful!! and thanks gl to you aswell. If you need any help I went from a 7/15 to a 13/15 in my english essay in like two weeks. But I doubt you'll need it

Shavi Masee

HSC
I had to go to the office today to return smth today. And the office lady had asked me if I was in year 7, I had to say that I was in yr 10 T-T and she was like 'oh wow!'
Like I might be small, but not that tiny T-T

Bastani

HSC
I had to go to the office today to return smth today. And the office lady had asked me if I was in year 7, I had to say that I was in yr 10 T-T and she was like 'oh wow!'
Like I might be small, but not that tiny T-T
how tall are you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)