2026 HSC CHAT (26 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
Im still waiting for tigermum111 to reply… (need to know if my ‘resume’ works)

tigermum111

HSC
damn doesn't the school ranking matter though?
Also welcome to this chat!!
is that you in ur pfp?
tbh you have to know that school ranking does not affect your atar. you can still get into a selective school and still do really bad you know. I know a family friend who went to Baulkhaum hills high school, but didn't get into his desired course cause he got a terrible score. at the end of the day tbh, its just whoever works the hardest

tigermum111

HSC
tbh you have to know that school ranking does not affect your atar. you can still get into a selective school and still do really bad you know. I know a family friend who went to Baulkhaum hills high school, but didn't get into his desired course cause he got a terrible score. at the end of the day tbh, its just whoever works the hardest
[/QUOTE
but tbh, you can't compete with private schools in the end

Shavi Masee

HSC
I thought it helped with scaling yk e.g two people got the same raw score one of them goes to selective the other a priv. The selective person would get a higher atar

jane1820

HSC
I thought it helped with scaling yk e.g two people got the same raw score one of them goes to selective the other a priv. The selective person would get a higher atar
Nah the person who goes to a low-socio economical skl gets a higher ATAR bc they get extra ATAR boost points (depends on the skl) extra ATAR points (eg my skl gives 3 extra ATAR points if u get a 92+ ATAR)

but tbh yh towards the end of the day u cant compare to selective n private

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)