2026 HSC CHAT (8 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
DUDE HOW i could never graghrghrgrhrhgr i barely passed my English this term cuz why'd i think it was a good idea to skip a FIFTEEN MARKER QUESTION. THE TEST WAS OUT OF 30 but heyyy i got rlly good ont he second bit ??? kind of?? i mean not good but like i passed the second bit..
LETS GOOOOO?! (my whole avergae for eng so far is 71% 🥰🔥)

amatterra

HSC
YES I just don't hear the things people say as well and I feel so awkward saying "what?" a million times. I need to make myself less approachable, but I also don't want people to dislike me. Sighhs..
i just seclude myself in the library cus starting new convos are mentally tiring for me lol

HSC
BROOOOO DONT EVEN GET ME STAAAARTED I HATE GUYS OUR AGE SO MUCH LIKE I COULD GENUINELY GO ON A RANT ABT IT FOR HOURS AND NOT EVEN GUYS MY AGE LIKE THIS GENERATION IS DOOOOOOOOMED
I know. I'd rather not have friends than hang out with them. They make me want to commit a mass murder spree.

amatterra

HSC
BROOOOO DONT EVEN GET ME STAAAARTED I HATE GUYS OUR AGE SO MUCH LIKE I COULD GENUINELY GO ON A RANT ABT IT FOR HOURS AND NOT EVEN GUYS MY AGE LIKE THIS GENERATION IS DOOOOOOOOMED
as a fellow gen z, i do agree this generation is doomed

at least we not gen alpha tho, they're wayyy doomed than us 💀

hellowellohehe

HSC
i feel like there are some nice ones, we shouldnt judge a whole class year on the actions of one group.

bbohnii

HSC
i feel like there are some nice ones, we shouldnt judge a whole class year on the actions of one group.
yeah there are nice ones but believe me I've met WAY more bad guys then the good. and the so called good turns out to be the bad. prolly only have like one guy that i can wholeheartedly call good

amatterra

HSC
Woah, same! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have so much more time to study as well. I'd have never gotten the grades I did if I spent my time... shudders... "hanging out"... and... "making friends"... eughh..
all the friendships i had my entire life started bcs they came and talked to me first 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)