2027 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

.kumori

HSC
Wait so like I do Jap elective this year and somehow my teacher decided to tell me that there might not be a continuers course in 11&12. Honestly it's kinda a waste of time if I don't even do it for hsc. Please tell me she's wrong
do u know the reason why it may not run next yr? is it bc not enought students are thinking about doing it or perhaps no suitable teacher available to teach the subject? Regardless, if you enjoyed the subject that you should do it outside of school just for your interest. Some places like community language schools or NSW school of languages offer courses to further develop your skill in an language and im pretty sure you can take the hsc later if thats what your intrested in.

zenli

HSC
do u know the reason why it may not run next yr? is it bc not enought students are thinking about doing it or perhaps no suitable teacher available to teach the subject? Regardless, if you enjoyed the subject that you should do it outside of school just for your interest. Some places like community language schools or NSW school of languages offer courses to further develop your skill in an language and im pretty sure you can take the hsc later if thats what your intrested in.
Oh yeah apparently it's cuz it seems that not enough students would pick it but eh... is the NSW school of languages an after school thing you go to or an online schooling?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)