24 - Australian Airing (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
The Official 24 Thread - Australian Airing

There doesn't seem to be a thread about the Australian airing of 24 and i kind of feel weird writing in there about episodes they have already seen via the US airing.

How did people find tonights episode? A nuke went off! who would have expected that? :/ And they killed off yet another good character :(

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
24 is crap. This series is basically the same as season 2.

That is all.

B35tY

HSC
Quite unexpected with the nuke and all, and i expected the kid to knife Ahmed in the gut, but Jack got there in time.

Of course Jack will get mad at the nuke going off, and he'll have to regain his killer edge now. Time for 20 hours of kickass.

Artemis.

HSC
24 is so awesome, never fails to keep me entertained, or shock me with things such as the nuke and Curtis being killed.

tempco

HSC
Lol Curtis got owned.

Looking forward to the rest of the season. I might just download the series since the time slot's pretty gay.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah. Fark, that suitcase bomb :( and how Jack killed Curtis. Can't wait for next ep

stirred-martini

HSC
24 was sooo cool. i cant wait for the next ep. but its terrible that it is on sooo late. :wave:

Artemis.

HSC
The scene where Jack bit the neck of that terrorist to kill him would have to be one of the coolest kill scenes, ever. Such a legend.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Artemis. said:
The scene where Jack bit the neck of that terrorist to kill him would have to be one of the coolest kill scenes, ever. Such a legend.
I know! How sick was that scene?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well all I can say was at least channel 7 didn't lie in their previews there really was two shocking moments that did leave me :eek: and gasping. Although at the end of the episode when I heard a new time and day that gasping turned to angry, I mean 10.30pm WTF, all in an attempt to get top ratings for Wednesday - leaving almost nothign to watch on the other days.

Artemis.

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I know! How sick was that scene?

When I saw it I was all ":eek: Sweeeet!".
Poor Curtis though.
At least we know Jack will save the day in the end; he always does.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:wave: Nathan!!

Yeah, I was really upset when Jack shot Curtis - he was my favourite character, after Michelle. R.I.P to the both of you... God, she was gorgeous, don't you think?

Suitcase nuke - you've gotta love to hate them. Jack's back.

Loved the scene where he bit the dudes neck. Beautiful.

10:30pm timeslot sucks, but I don't think I want to have to download 24 - it's one of the few shows I like to wait each week for.

Does anyone know if we'll be seeing Kim this season, oh God how I hate that girl. And whatever happened to Chase? Jack's partner in Season 2?

Wednesday, 10:30pm, here we come. It's only for an hour, though, right?

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I guess I'm first in after last nights episode... Did everyone watch it, or have you all started to download it, lol.

I know he's just doing his job, but Bill can be so cold-hearted when he has to be - Curtis left you no choice. That's not really very sympathetic at all.. Or reassuring.

Hehe, Nadia is pretty. :shy:

Good to see Jack jump right back into action - not that he would have stopped.

Tom is a suck up... I suspect him of being a traitor, but that would be too obvious for the 24 we have come to know and love.

Now, just clarify for me, is Graem (Jack's brother), the bad dude from last season?

And, is Marylin, Graem's wife, Nathan Petrelli's wife from Heroes? Pritnep you might be able to comment on that.

It was good to see Bill offer his hand to Assad afterwards. Nice gesture.

And omg, Jack interrogating his own brother - how often I have dreamed of being able to such a thing.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
haha yeah, Jack's brother was the same guy that helped plan the entire thing for the presiden last year. scary :eek:

I hate this timeslot, but I'm still going to watch it. Wonder where he's dad is

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kujah said:
haha yeah, Jack's brother was the same guy that helped plan the entire thing for the presiden last year. scary :eek:

I hate this timeslot, but I'm still going to watch it. Wonder where he's dad is
Glad to know I'm not the only one not downloading it.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Hmm. I'm guessing there is a traitor in CTU (as there always is!), just not sure who. If anyone is, i bet its that guy that works with Chloe (cant remember his name, but he was able to get the satelite picture in the first episode and got in a lot of trouble for it).

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The bald guy? Wasn't he Chloe's ex-bf/husband?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Morris O'Brian is Chloe's husband, and I hightly doubt/hope that he is the mole, if there is one (again).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)