24...Jack Bauer (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
is anyone watchin the new 24 show??? IT ROCKS

mondays at 8:30 (currently on now) it's like the best show i hav eva seen.....go watch hehe

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah im watching it - i love the show too! i likes the first season more than this season thoough.. this season seems too... boring?

AGB

HSC
yeah the first one was awesome....but i didnt think it was too good wen i first started watchin it

i reckon this one wil grow on ppl....im already completely addicted!!!

AGB

HSC
AND ITS A DOUBLE EPISODE TONIGHT AS WELL!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahahaha thats great news! its going to be 2 hrs for the next couple of weeks.. then they're gonna cut it down to one hour later on.. hahah just like they did last time..

i hate it when they do that... by the time next its the next episode, i forget what last spisode was bout..

it should b on monday and thursday like it was in the begining

AGB

HSC
which one was nina??? (was she the chick that jack had an affair with?)

if it is, she was the 'mole' inside CTU and she was arrested...remember at the end of the last series wen jack wanted to shoot her?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
whatever happened to nina?
Well Nina's photo's were hanging around last night, so she is probably going to come back in this season ...

Morgues

the jack daughter story line and all the fuss about the little girl is pissing me off, seems it has nothing to do with the main interesting story line

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Morgues
the jack daughter story line and all the fuss about the little girl is pissing me off, seems it has nothing to do with the main interesting story line
But you know it will, it's a drama after all ...

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Yeah my sister was on sent to work on a project in the States and she said the second series is way better than the first!!

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Morgues
im sure that everything will come together as the show progresses...

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by McLake

Well Nina's photo's were hanging around last night, so she is probably going to come back in this season ...
wasnt nina arrested??

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by AGB

wasnt nina arrested??
yeah she was at the end of last seasons... i just wanna know whats happended to her after that..i saw fotos of her round CTU last night... or maybe it was just me...

B

Bambul

Does anyone know what the alternative ending was? It was supposed to be on the DVD version.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
The alternate ending was shite, the only thing different was terri wasnt killed.

I've seen half of season 2 already from US and it gets really good so make sure you keep watching

schwang_thang

Originally posted by Macccca
The alternate ending was shite, the only thing different was terri wasnt killed.

I've seen half of season 2 already from US and it gets really good so make sure you keep watching
hey since uve watched most of it then mayb u can tell me...wat is nina doin runnin around? isnt she meant 2 b in jail or sumthin

Sarah J

HSC
Maybe it was from before she was in gaol. In the last ep the reason she was kept alive was cos she told Jack that the people she works for are bigger than just Dreyson and all that. And something as big as blowing up a city would take many months to plan.

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J
Maybe it was from before she was in gaol. In the last ep the reason she was kept alive was cos she told Jack that the people she works for are bigger than just Dreyson and all that. And something as big as blowing up a city would take many months to plan.
i thought that this episode is like a year after the last one finished....wot i reckon is that nina escaped from jail through sum elaborate plan........just like they were planning to with drayson (but that got foiled)

could be completely wrong tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)