Anyone else counting down the days?
Can't wait to see Jack back in action.

haru

HSC
Tony Almeida is back!
cant wait~!!

Artemis.

HSC
Rumour is that Seven won't be airing it until Feb, but NZ are getting it fast-tracked so we might as well...
Either way, I'll d/l it when it airs in the US and watch it on tv when it airs here.
Cos you can never have too much 24.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What date does it start to air? Love Jack Bauer tearing it up.

The first two hours will air on Sunday, January 11, 2009, and the third and fourth hours on Monday, January 12, 2009. From thereafter, 24 will air the remainder of the season on the following Mondays, without interruption.
Really?
Artemis. said:
Rumour is that Seven won't be airing it until Feb, but NZ are getting it fast-tracked so we might as well...
Either way, I'll d/l it when it airs in the US and watch it on tv when it airs here.
Cos you can never have too much 24.
0o

Channel 7 have a billion shows starting in Feb. They haven't had any previews or anything for 24 though..

HSC
Like download tv shows/watch online?
I watch some tv shows online, but most times i just wait until they're on tv because it clashes with other stuff.

Artemis.

HSC
So I just watched the first 4 episodes and it's pretty damn awesome. Jack is back!

Artemis.

HSC
Anyone else seen them yet? Any thoughts/opinions?

Randomboy

HSC
I download it minutes after i airs in US :)

HOW GOOD WAS THAT SHOT ON AGENT WALKER in S7EP5 :O

like.. omg ?

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Shhh, you might spoil it for some people! But eyah, god-damn!.
I realised how much ive missed this show, it's been what, two years since the last season? =D
Holy crap towards the end tho, i knew he'd do a controlled and smart shot, but its obvious that Emmerson was smart about it, with burying the body and all, esp with the close up shots of his face while he was watching em, totally obvious he's suss aobut jack and tony.I kinda felt bad for both of em tho, since yeah im pretty sure she's dead now, seeing as there was a silent clock at the end of the episode =/

Artemis.

HSC
My thoughts on silent clock:
She's not dead, silent clock = dramatic moment, not necessarily a death e.g. Palmer at the end of season 2, Jack at the end of season 6....there's no way they're going to kill her off now. No way. Odds are next episode it'll show Jack and Tony put a couple of shovels of dirt on her, they'll go back to the van, van drives away and she gets up with nothing but a graze on her neck. Silent clock was just used for dramatic effect but she'll be fine.

Artemis.

HSC
Looks good.
Like I said, silent clock doesn't always mean a death - Palmer didn't die at the end of season 2 and Jack didn't die at the end of season 6. She is not dead.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Just finished watching ep 5, wow this season is awesome so far! Totally has had me guessing and was shocked at some times

I am totally stoked though as my favourite three non-jack character are back, it could only get better if david palmer isn't dead and wayne drops in at "CTU" to help.
Now I am trying to work out how a hot grieving young stockbroker is going to overpower two secret service agents and save her and the 1st husband

Randomboy

HSC
"Begin"

ooooh how the plot thickens!!! My guess is power plant explosion? Any takers :p???

squareyes

HSC
N/A
Missed the 2nd session of 24 last Sunday (8th Feb). Anyone know where I can see a repeat of it (before this Sunday please?

Artemis.

HSC
Pretty sure they didn't show it at all actually, so they're probably going to show it this Sunday.

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
i wish someone would put a bullet through that red headed bird whos face has freckles that look like a pigeon took a dump on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)