24 (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
gordo said:
that was amazing ep

why did sarah do wat she did?????????
totally awesome ep. paul got shot. :(

and sarah wants money. money, money and more money.

it would have sucked if one of those arab civilian dudes got shot.

HSC
i'm hooked on 24 ever since this freakin series started!

and the awesome thing about 24 is that they actually USE guns....i've seen too many other shows where they prance around with semi-autos in episodes on end without firing a single bullet.

tempco

HSC
Komaticom said:
The older brother did get shot, but Jack's wise instruction to "fill all the pockets with empty clips" saved his life.
ooh right. i thought "clip" meant that necklace that was hanging off his neck. that's a bit fake though. sif a clip can stop semi-automatic gunfire.

Komaticom said:
The dialogue of the two brothers deciding to ally with Jack and Paul against the terrorists is probably the cheesiest in this season.
definitely. i mean, "oh these guys give us a bad name... oh my daddy... OMG FIGHT WIT YOUZ!"

ergh.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i cant believe they shot her!! well... i can but i wasnt expecting it..
he always gets out of every single situation he's in... he wont die, otherwise the show would become a flop and everyone would be ringing the station yelling at everyone.
*sigh* i love this show :)

tempco

HSC
hrm, i had a feeling she was going to die.

and jack is superman. he can't die.

johnny_87

HSC
When we first saw the impersonator who killed the officer remove "his" officer's suit from the wardrobe, I thought "I bet he's going to try and shoot Air Force One down."

And in the final scene in last night's episode, we see him walking into a hangar with a jet fighter.

mm_d14

HSC
what were the other series of 24 about? this series is like so awesome, but its the only series ive watched

tempco

HSC
mm_d14 said:
what were the other series of 24 about? this series is like so awesome, but its the only series ive watched
haha, same here, same here.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i missed yesterdays episode, can anyone give me a rundown of what happened please?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Komaticom said:
Jack's botched sting operation leaves him in custody with Marwan. Bauer manages to mash up some telephone wires located in a fuse-box thing near him. CTU receives a police report regarding a missing military pilot and his family, so Marwan contacts Dessler and wants to exchange Bauer for Behrooz (to distract them from the police report). The exchange takes place. Bauer tells Almaeda to look for a location with "two service obstructions" (where he mashed up the wires). They assault the place. Marwan escapes and blows up all the computers in the building.

The rest I can't remember.
ahh thankyou.. is there like a 24 website that has episode summaries so i dont have to bug everyone when i miss them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)