25% HECS increase starting 2006 (2 Viewers)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
LaraB said:
lol dw - im in his torts class, he always starts 'discussions' about the greatness of howard lol

poor dillusional guy:p
lol, thats typical of him

L

LaraB

Cape said:
lol. I'm sure hes not that bad. But we are all slightly dillusional :p
lol nah he's not but he's really into liberals..lol he even thinks Bush is a good guy :p

ah well - hopefully howard's affiliate parties wont support him in everythin otherwise we poor uni students are gonan suffer financially teribly....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
we poor uni students are gonan suffer financially teribly....
Aren't we already? I can barely afford to get to uni each week :(

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Aren't we already? I can barely afford to get to uni each week :(
exactly..imagine how bad it will be if the aussie king of capitalism gets his way:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hey ally ... a little off topic, but are you enjoying the tourism course?

ally15

Beep.
HSC
yeh its good actually...classes are great and the assessments are alright. got credits so far...hope thats not too bad. for one class though i actually did the wrong paper(something thats actually due after the hols) and yeh the lecturer was alright with it. SHe actually laughed and sed just to hand it in and shell mark it anyway:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
yeh its good actually...classes are great and the assessments are alright. got credits so far...hope thats not too bad. for one class though i actually did the wrong paper(something thats actually due after the hols) and yeh the lecturer was alright with it. SHe actually laughed and sed just to hand it in and shell mark it anyway:)
Thats pretty good that your getting credits :)

lol, I remember last yr when we got our first environments in context assignments back, and ppl saw D's on them. Everyone thought that they had failed the assignment, lol.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
yeh when i got it back i was like shit.....a 'c'....and then ppl go no that means credit.haah good stuff. my friend got a d and he nealry cried.

klh

HSC
John Howard can argue on a theoretical level quite logically but it doenst help mine nor other uni students causes... [in the past holidays i watched parliamentary question time, dont as me why]

LaraB, i think uws could implement a system that would recognise 2005ers to pay the same as pre2005ers but once again it is up to gevernment regulation and uws have projected their budgets with your money in mind so...bugger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)