25 Mark Essays - Help!!! (1 Viewer)

SamCD

HSC
:confused:
Help, I still dont understand how to structer and approch a 25 mark essay question for both Family and Workplace. My teacher has tried to explain it to me, but I just dont get what shes saying.
Could anyone who has written an essay for either Fam or Work and got above 16 for it email it to me at:
sjcd84@hotmail.com
(title it legal studies)!
because I have studyed and studyed and think "Yeah, I understand it now" but the minute I sit down to try an essay question, I dont know what to write.
I would apprieciate it ssssssssoooooooooo much!
PLEASE HELP ME!
Sam

Da_KaMaKaZi

Well the 25 marks is allocated according to the way u answer the question and how relevant ur response is.. i had an assessment on family n i got 24/25 4 it n i got 20/25 4 my family which i guess is ok but 4 my trials i got 21/25 for my family, jst write EVERYTHING u know bout the topic dnt 4get nething dnt worry bout the structure as much as the info! they dnt care bout ur essay format they care bout the INFO WITHIN IT!

fillstar

HSC
has anyone got any good 20+ essays for shelter.. i cant get what they're looking for! it would be a huge help !!

herbsby

Hey,
well coz they're usually effectiveness, or somehow asking it indirectly, i just do
effectiveness for the individual
-equality
-accessibility
-the protection & recognition of indiviual rights
-resource efficiency
-enforceabilty

then for society
-community standards & expectations
-resouce efficiency
-opportunity for appeals & review
-balance of individual & community rights

Often its hard to get thru society completely, and things like resource efficiecy overlap, but i explain wat it is, know my case studies & where they fit in & acts, and whatever else, it makes planning HEAPS easier, and if you explain each one, they know its well structured, and hear the terms they want to hear... although a lot of people dont like that, coz they dont feel they get to talk about everything, it works for me.... and especially when it asks effectiveness, you know you're answering the question!
so yeh!
there ya go!
good luck!
cya!
:spam:
(haha HOW FUNS THAT PIC!!!! haha SPAM!)

jules

All you have to do is make sure that u include laws and case studies. But make sure u include case studies and not just laws. Show through the case studies how the laws are applied. And for family try to include stuff on new birth technology if u can eg. surrogency (is that how u spell it?) and ivf and that shit. So yea. If you are worried about the structure do this:
paragraph 1: evaluation statement, only has to be one sentence long
p2: new topic (eg, defactos). Law then case study to show law. Last sentence u should refer to the question and your evaluation statement
p3: same thing expect new topic (eg, gays)

and keeps going until u have said all u can or have filled up your time and then in your conclusion refer to the topics u have mentioned (dont mention case studies and laws again - it will take too long) and refer back to the question and the evaluaion statement

if ya do that u will do good, thats wat i do and i got 24 for my trial. I would email to u but its not typed up and i really dont have time..i haven't studied for legal at all yet. And u'll find newayz that u might go better in the hsc...maybe your teacher is a hard marker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)