2U 2015 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
Exam wasn't hard expect for the last question I got part ii but not i

Btw which previous year would aligning match I don't think it would be 2013 cause this exam was easier so 2014?
yeah i reckon 2014

qwert73

HSC
what would a raw mark of 97 be?

Last edited:

Dekme

HSC
christ this was easy as... but i got stumped by the triangle proofs and rock pool question :|

Flop21

HSC
I just checked multiple choice, I'm not gonna check short answers, I don't wanna stress myself out lol.
Yeah lol, definitely not going to dwell on what I did since I can't change anything, learned my lesson from going over bio answers and stressing myself out to the max.

Nyminix

HSC
wth was question 16 I just sat there for the rest of my exam which was 30 minutes and I didn't think of jack
Aha same lol! I had one hour left, just stared at it and wrote BS, just to maybe get at least 1 or 2 marks to save myself from the trainwreck.
Which part of Question 16 though?
16 b & c was what sucked for me.

Pab

HSC
Here are 2 unit solutions from John Drake from the Emanuel School. I haven't checked them though.
If these are right I would've gotten 97-98% raw, what mark would you need for a state rank?

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
Aha same lol! I had one hour left, just stared at it and wrote BS, just to maybe get at least 1 or 2 marks to save myself from the trainwreck.
Which part of Question 16 though?
16 b & c was what sucked for me.
just c. everything else was piece of cake, so I reckon 93/100 :hammer:

Flop21

HSC
It was alright. It was almost like they spoonfed answers because so many were proof that ... is xxx.
I loved that. But don't think that's spoon feeding, it just allows people to move on once they get that answer, instead of sitting their checking crap.

Was actually a great test!! Wish I had done a bit more study and maybe I would have been able to get through it on time and attempt q16 properly.

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
guys for the motion ride thing i wrote 110- answer at the end but i crossed it out thinking you didnt need to, the crossing was legible do you think they'll give full marks for that?

qwert73

HSC
guys for the motion ride thing i wrote 110- answer at the end but i crossed it out thinking you didnt need to, the crossing was legible do you think they'll give full marks for that?
na, you'll get the mark for working though so 1/2 marks I think

Mr_Kap

HSC
I am SOOO PISSED OFF!!

Finished with 30 minutes left and checked as i went along (apart from q16 --> second last question, and the triangle one)
Went back and checked q1-q16 thoroughly and found some mistakes and fixed them...and i answered the triangle question.

Had 5 minutes left to prove that volume of a cone shit. Spent 4 minutes doing anything i could and with 1 MINUTE LEFT i FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT (i had that "ahaaa! moment")....got halfway through doing it and then time ran out :(. So i'll probably only get 1/3 for that question. The very last question wasn't too hard, got that out in the end --> although it was pretty messy i had to fix some parts after i got the answer.

That triangle question part B, i think i stuffed up 1 mark, so i'll only get 1/2.

Overall, should get 97 or 98/100 if NO OTHER MISTAKES ---> but there are bound to be a few sillies somewhere.
will probably end up with 95 or 96 raw.

Oh well. What can i do :(

aanthnnyyy

HSC
SO HAPPY! 94raw? realised I messed up the q16b(iv) THO damnit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)