2U 2015 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

keepLooking

HSC
If i did a question then crossed it out and did the question in the last booklet for that particular question will they mark the attempt i made on the last booklet? was just wondering if it mattered if u did the questions in say 13 in order.
Yes. You could have done 13(c) on the first booklet, 13(a) on the second booklet and 13(c) on the last. As long as you have ticked off the box at the end and wrote the question number on the front, it does not matter what order.

Meccaman

HSC
would i lose a mark if for the sinA question, i wrote sqrt135 instead of simplfying it to 3sqrt15? also is the third quadrant shaded?? there are so many conflicting opinions about it, like the range but then wolfram alpha.. haha

rand_althor

HSC
would i lose a mark if for the sinA question, i wrote sqrt135 instead of simplfying it to 3sqrt15? also is the third quadrant shaded?? there are so many conflicting opinions about it, like the range but then wolfram alpha.. haha
I think it should be shaded. Why should the range matter? The inequality holds true for coordinates that are below the semicircle. If you were to graph , you wouldn't exclude the area under the x-axis because the range of the parabola is . Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

spatula232

HSC
If I wrote answers outside of the booklet borders will they get marked or no? ._. I'm screwed if they're not ;.;
I'm pretty sure they don't get scanned... idk, I'd assume when they're scanning they'd double check, and if a marker only has half a solution they'll let someone know

pricey97

HSC
Lol, i went through the answers then and i was running on about 93% up until question 15. It went down hill from there haha.

Last edited:

coco444

HSC
Guys for one of the question where it asked for find the coordinates for C, I just found the y value which was 10, but forgot to find the x and it was worth a mark. Is that a mark gone?

Mr_Kap

HSC
Guys for one of the question where it asked for find the coordinates for C, I just found the y value which was 10, but forgot to find the x and it was worth a mark. Is that a mark gone?
yep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)