2U HSC required 3U skills (1 Viewer)

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Don't worry too much, lets get on with this and try our best for our upcoming exams. Good luck everyone!!!!

Last edited:

ajx

HSC
N/A
My life has gone down the drain. Im predicting 90/120 raw, but remember maths is my BEST subject and since ive failed most of my other subjecs maths was the only hope i get into anything at uni, but now its stuffed due to some silly mistakes.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Be cool and collected, calm down and try your best, thats all.

Last edited:
T

Testpilot

To Ajx and Un: Yes the exam was hard, the HSC is meant to be challenging. You have to remember that any exam is designed to test your knowledge and to seperate people out. This helps with UAI calculation because the more seperated (standard deviation) things are the better. So stop your bitching and get on with it. The exams is over now! Deal with it.

HSC
thank you test pilot, to be honest, i was kind of getting sick of ajax and un complaining all the time

like testpilot said, the exam wasn't designed so that every tom, dick and harry could just walk in and get band 6, they have to discriminate, and separate the good from the bad, for purposes such as the UAI

honestly, the exam was kinda long, but not too difficult, and if u read the questions well, u would do well

to be honest, i thought the exam was slightly easier than some of the exams in the last 10 years or so, and it din' really need any 2Unit knowledge, i never touched the 3 unit course, and i didn't think the exam was that hard

ajax and un, we get ur point, u don't like the exam, it is clearly evident, but the point is that there is no use in sooking, the exam is over, u have to move on and look to the future

good luck anywayz

un 1

HSC
N/A
hey man, were just saying that some part of this exam required 3U skills, and being concerned students who want the best in life , we are not crazy math's whizz's that just come and get high marks, we wuld like to get good marks, bcz lots of people in my center were on their knees crying tears after the exam finished, if u don't wish the same feelling for urselve y wish it for others, so stop being selfish, bcz we want to survive the HSc .

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
dw im in the same boat.. im predicting a score of 75/120 and thats absolute MAXIMUM.. to tell the truth, i wouldnt be suprised if i failed.

dear god, i hope it gets scaled like 2 marks.. to at least give me a high band 4

fishy89sg

HSC
whaaaaaa my teacher said and i quote "im scared for you guys cause this was the easiest exam ever and you guys would have done easy mistakes"

un 1

HSC
N/A
u know wat i rekon, if i get almost as good as sando, ill start dancin.
me teacher said dat if we get 70 ouuta 120 well end up with around 73%

passion89

HSC
fishy89sg said:
whaaaaaa my teacher said and i quote "im scared for you guys cause this was the easiest exam ever and you guys would have done easy mistakes"
Umm...

W H A T?!

I seriously hope your teacher's a descendant from Einstein if not, I'm shitting my pants...

ajx

HSC
N/A
fishy89sg said:

i rekon!
half of the 70 marks ill lose will probabli be silly mistake ones... no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the otha half.. well plain mistakes.. mate!

gem010

HSC
hahaha, that was how i spent the rest of monday after that awful exam ... i came out of there and ripped it in half, then made a crappy animation - good times!

;) glad you liked it

HSC
ajx said:
Yes its like the BoS cares, they probably want us to fail anyway, I wish someone could hear our ideas and care about the shit exams that they give students to do... in crappy circumstances....>>>>>>
Ummm...The HSC is designed to be hard! They MAKE it so only the very best (and I mean very very best, if any) get full marks! It's not about wanting us to fail...when you have many students you need some way of seperating them? I'm not saying that that in itself is particularly great but thats how it is..

un 1

HSC
N/A
where do we meet today with mick, amy, william, rob, stacy, jack, harry, charlie, david, isaac, dravid, krystal, sarah, mark and the rest of the crew?????

dunno04

HSC
NO way
2U is easy!

Except for question 10...which everyone expect it to be hard
=D

HSC
exacvtly, theb2 unit exam wasn't that hard

only 10. b was a bit tricky, but overall, the test was very 'doable'

if u read the questions, and looked at the diagrams properly, the questions weren't hard to answer

it isn't hard to get over 100 for that exam, i don't see wat ur complaining about

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
It wasn't too hard man. I agree it was a bit tricky and silly mistakes are easy to make, but it is not spposed to be an exam were everyone finds it easy. If your opting for 100/120 that is a band 5 and possibly a band 6, so that is pretty hectic.

Personally how is the scaling gonna be orchestrated. Any advice?

ricky1

HSC
i RECKON 112 WILL GO UP TO LIK 117 so i am pretty happy wif dat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)