2U Math and Engineering Studies Tutor (1 Viewer)

ab2690

HSC
Hi I'm Andrew.

I completed the HSC in 2007, and currently studying Aerospace Engineering at UNSW.

I am willing to provide assistance in other subjects also, however 2 unit maths and engineering studies were my favourite (scoring band 6 in both).
I believe that being diligent and working consistently is the key to scoring well, especially in these subjects. The teacher I had gave us lots of notes for engineering :)
Tutoring in Hunters Hill, however willing to travel close by.

I have tutored before, students from year 5 up to year 12.

PM me.
Cheers.

ELECTRICAL

HSC
N/A
hey i am interested in your offere, but where abouts is hunters hill??? is it near quakers hill, sydney?? coz i am very interested in engineering though i cant really understand anything coz my teacher seriously cant teach most of my freinds in that class are planning to drop it :D it will be great if i got some help :D

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Quakers Hill is nowhere close to Hunters Hill both geographically and socio-economically.

Last edited:

sam786

HSC
N/A
hi Andrew
I am in year 11 live in the upper north shore,, pl let me know if u can help me with engineering studies,, price and if home visited,,

ab2690

HSC
Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied. I didn't check the thread for a few months...
Happy to help if you still want it. Just pm me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)