2unit allnighter logbook (1 Viewer)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
4:25AM - Eyesight is failing at an alarming rate, the single light from the room being that of the flickering of the computer screen doesn't seem to help. I hear noises from outside, perhaps the next door neighbour's cat has gotten loose again. My eyes are drooping and my mind is fuzzy. I can barely remember half the things I've revised but a strong determination keeps me going. God bless. I hope I live to see the sun rise.

NinjaPeter

HSC
Good luck! Don't worry I'm not having an all nighter. Just woke up for some water and a bit of music

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
GL i don't suggest an allnighter though especially for maths. You need a good mind atleast 5-6hrs of sleep if you want to study or so in the morning.

seilk5

HSC
N/A
4:45AM - Starting to hear noises, brain is hyperactive and senses including smell, touch and hear have all risen unexpectedly. Dark circles are forming under the eyes and fingers have become rigid almost death-like. I still don't feel prepared for the upcoming day and am planning to go through the whole night as planned, taking the bus at 7AM and hopefully lasting for the grand finale to reach home for some well-deserved sleep. I can't wait till the maths exam is over.

seilk5

HSC
N/A
5:00AM - It is no longer possible to keep my eyes open. I am resorted to squinting at everything in sight and reading the textbook with my face a few centimetres away from the pages. All backup strength have been depleted with the exception of the brain's cry, senseless words that overlap all seeming to point at the bed by my side. But I will not surrender. It is not the love of study that keeps a man going to such extent, it is not the burning passion for knowledge neither a desperate chase at a long forgotten dream. What drives this man forward is simply the approaching peril of the "parents." Demons engulfed in their desire for their offspring's success at life as one of society's models. These creatures disguised as grown human adults will lie and hit you until their command is understood and the inferiority of your existence has sunk in to the very pits of your soul. Alas it will be a long night for this mortal.

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
LOL you poor soul. Shouldn't do all nighters during the HSC especially for maths! Just remember to Add Sugar To Coffee ! Ps. Your English side turns me on. Oh the grammar and sentence structures <3

Last edited:

seilk5

HSC
N/A
5:58AM - Sunrise is approaching. I am not ready. I am dead.

seilk5

HSC
N/A
6:06AM - Sun has risen, eyesight has deteriorated and levels of consciousness range between asleep and half-asleep. I do not advise anyone to try the same.

Jongnie

HSC
6:46AM - I've started to feel tingles in my balls, i'm guessing this is the time when my body prepares for my hardon. Currently eating, milo cereal in hope to acquire more energy

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
^ Lulz, I am eating milo cereal too. Go us G!
Among the HSC folklore, it has been said that the balance of white milo cereal and brown milo cereal will allow a HSC student, at it's peak, to perform well above imagination. However, it has been proven in the past that a disturbance in this balance, particularly only eating 1 colour, has resulted in semen leaking from a male HSC student's pants, and somehow levitating around the HSC student's face before being splashed against their face and against their exam paper.

If you accidentally ate only the brown cereal, I suggest you spew up immediately so this does not happen to you.

Please, as a HSC student from last year, I urge you to take up my advice. In fact, I was nearly in this position myself last year. I separated coloured fruit loops according to colour and ate them 1 by 1, and nearly met my doom when I saw this huge black dude somehow getting pulled against me with his huge shalong. I had heard of this folklore beforehand, so I regurgitated and spewed on the spot to stop that huge 11 inch rattlesnake from doing damage against me.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I tried to get a healthy night of sleep and finished revision at about 11
I couldn't get to sleep until about 4 this morning and have had about 2 hours sleep :/
I probably would have been better off pulling an all-nighter.

Good luck to you, sir!

dionb2014

HSC
Good Luck man, your probably sleeping now but you should be fine, it's only 2 unit after all.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Good Luck man, your probably sleeping now but you should be fine, it's only 2 unit after all.
Ah such arrogance, wait until you get to this stage during your HSC. You won't care what exam, you'll be shitting it like everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)