2unit and 3unit tutoring for year 7-11 kids- burwood/strathfield area! (1 Viewer)

superbriiano

HSC
HEY HIGH SCHOOLERS! my names Brian Lee and i graduated from Concord High School in 2009 with a NSW HSC ATAR of 98. I live close to Burwood/Strathfield so it will be convenient for us if you live in that area.

I am offering 1-on-1 tutoring for Preliminary Maths both 2 unit and 3 unit for all students in years 7-11.

For the HSC, I studied maths extension one and two and received a mark of 94 for 3 unit and 90 for 4 unit.

Fixed rate of $35/hour (min. 2 hours) on available days and times (saturdays preferred).

I offer tutoring at your residence if located within walking distance from Burwood/Strathfield station or at my house and can also tutor at Strathfield/Homebush library (preferred) as well as Concord library.

Please email me (not PM) for enquiries/questions: brian.lee_92@hotmail.com

Reasons why you should choose me:

1. I am motivated and dedicated to improve your marks at school to help improve and boost your confidence in maths.
  2. I'm experienced- I have been helping my friends with maths even throughout year 11 and year 12.
  3. I am fresh- having completed the HSC recently, i have an understanding of the setting out of the HSC and the types of questions that may be asked.
  4. I have extensive resources (including my own notes, notes from tutoring colleges, past papers, books)
  5. I am very organised and have a style of teaching where i interact with you as a friend while being your mentor to guide you in doing well in maths.
  6. Tutoring from tutoring colleges is very expensive and group tutors don't help you much as you tend not to ask questions about things you don't know as it will annoy the others who do understand (saying this from experience) which is definitely not a good environment to study in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)