2unit ppl - raw estimate marks (1 Viewer)

badlysketched

hey people! i can't tell whos 2unit and 3unit people in the other raw estimate thread!! i'd really like to see what just u 2unit people got... hmmm it might be a bit late now... is anyone still out there? anyways i'm in 2unit and i completed enough to get a max of about 81/120 but i'm going for a 70/120... i always make silly mistakes. i'd love to hear some feedback!

laterz!

shazabdazla

hi ...i was wondering the same thing.....i completed enough to get about 97/120, but looking over it iv made heaps of stoopid mistakes so most i will prob get is 91/120...

yeh i really want to see what others have got...dont you just wanta give up sometimes

badlysketched

hehe yeh... wow u didn't do too bad at all!!!! i did the best i could >< i shoulda studied... if i knew it was gonna be so hard.... all i did was go over the formulas for series and growth and decay the night before... that was my study... i'm so stupid ><

Jaymz_Hetfield

shit i was logged in, well anyway, i think i answered about 90/120 but some of them were just bullshitting at the end so i am expecting between 65-84/120. I don't think the exam was that bad. I was only getting low to mid 70s in the other past papers.

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by badlysketched
all i did was go over the formulas for series and growth and decay the night before... that was my study... i'm so stupid ><
Same here :D

tempco

HSC
I can't even remember what answers I got... so I don't really have an accurate estimate.

badlysketched

hehe daaaaaamn i just kept telling myself in the other forum that "they are all 3 unit its ok u didn't do that bad" but i did do pretty crappy!!! not hideous though... i'm confident i passed.

hmmm i'm just hoping there are lots of people out there that fucked up mega bad and just didn't care!!! and thats hwy they aren't here and that means they will push us all up up UP!!!! :D well yeh... shouldn't be worrying about this anymore! should be thinking about the impending science papers! bio and senior science! i'm much better at science :D so hopefully they'll be good tests and not so hideous!

cheers guys!

badlysketched

dude thats like band 6... u have nothing to worry about... i'm thinking i'll ge like band 3-4 or band 4-5 i dunno what i'll get but aroudn band 4 for sure... if i'm lucky. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)