3-4 minute speeches (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Mutual admiration, more like.
Yep. I have a very deep respect for his English/history achievements and he seems to be quite impressed with my science/maths results and my massive improvement in English.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
beckaa said:
are you a little bit in love with him? lol

what did he do while the music was playing? just stand there? im having trouble imagining this scene.

did he get full marks?
Lol, no.

Well, while the music was on, he spoke few words (when the music moved from the high pictch to low pitch). He cleverly put the speech in it. And the music was really good and I don't think people were concentrating on that guy when the music was on. People were simply amazed by how unique his presentation was. One teacher didn't look happy by the way.

He didn't get the result back. But I would be surprised if he didn't pull off 100% (20/20).

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Lol, no.

Well, while the music was on, he spoke few words (when the music moved from the high pictch to low pitch). He cleverly put the speech in it. And the music was really good and I don't think people were concentrating on that guy when the music was on. People were simply amazed by how unique his presentation was. One teacher didn't look happy by the way.

He didn't get the result back. But I would be surprised if he didn't pull off 100% (20/20).
So it was like watching a soliloquy with background music to increase the dramatic effect?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
So it was like watching a soliloquy with background music to increase the dramatic effect?
Well, yeah. One teacher was extremely impressed with. He never stopped smiling. The other one looked okay about the presentation.

beckaa

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yep. I have a very deep respect for his English/history achievements and he seems to be quite impressed with my science/maths results and my massive improvement in English.
lol. aww. sounds like a sweet relationship you've got going on here.

are you friends then? or just filled with admiration for each other?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
beckaa said:

Pretty close friends, we are. The subject interest is opposite though. :)

beckaa

HSC
lyounamu said:
Pretty close friends, we are. The subject interest is opposite though. :)
together you could rule the world. :p

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
beckaa said:

Sounds suss. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)