3 Day Rule (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Riet, ahem. Play nice.

3 day rule? What?
Oh hush. What are you going to do, ban me? I'm 100% serious. I know people who do exactly this. "I got this girls phone number last weekend but she's not that hot, I'll just sms her on friday night if I'm bored."

P

pinkcheeks

lol... dude i was thinking of the three second rule. you know the one where if you drop food on the floor you still have three seconds to pick it up and eat it. lol

i was like why the hell i sthat in the relationships section..

Skeeta

HSC
I would call the next day, or the day after. I like a bit of enthusiasm for breakfast.

But don't call on the same night you've been out. Seriously, the rest of that night is for psychoanalysation of everything said on that date, and if it went well.. its left for the happydance. NOT for answering phone calls.

cK_

HSC
i never stick to that rule.

in fact i don't follow any rule, i never ring them back.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
lol... dude i was thinking of the three second rule. you know the one where if you drop food on the floor you still have three seconds to pick it up and eat it. lol

i was like why the hell i sthat in the relationships section..

hahahahaha I also feel that it's alright to eat food that's been lying on the ground for three days.

Seriously, though, next day. Call the next day. What's the point of trying to appear much less enthusiastic than you are?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)