3 Days left how do we "FEEL" (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I think I am screwed!!!

I cant believe there is only 3 days to go and im sitting in front of mycomputer what the hell is wrong with me why arent I studying??

lol

Lolliana

okay

breath in

and breath out

go to your happy place

and paint it in a peaceful colour

swoosh, swish go the brushes

as the wash all over your happy place

ahhh, feeling better chickens?

listen to the pragmatist within, you can't work when youre hyperventilating, you can't concentrate when youre constantly thinking of your impending doom, so don't think
calm down
tell your self it will be all right
do the best you can
and then celebrate!

Leap

free falling
HSC
I was perfectly calm until today - I blame it on the stupid countdown timer, its freaking me out.
i'm trying to study for English - Frontline, and its just soooo boring, I don't think I'm ever going to get it done...:(
I am so scared about the English Modules exam...

swordfish

English modules is what freaks me out too....3 essays in 2hrs is too much....and what if i dont understand a question....and what if i forget all my quotes...and what if i write two questions in the same booklet....and what if i only write 2 pages each essay...and what if my hand spasms and i can't write at all....and what if.....

yep, english modules has me worried!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
i haven't done crap for the last couple of weeks. Failure is looming on the horizon......and UAIs are rising.......this whole thing just sucks....and it has sucked for way too long
Your not alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)