<3 show - My wife and kids (1 Viewer)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Who here absolutely fucking loves this show? Very funny comedy.
Anyone got a favourite scene? MIne would have to be when he enters his wifes yoga class.

<3 all

Last edited:

Kabeio

k.
HSC
yeh its not the funniest its just pretty funny i was just over-hyping it a little.

**blu_rose**

HSC
no ur not alone. i really like the show and i reckon the best part of the show is their son, which i forgot his name...the dumb guy

i hated it in the beginning cuz i found it really lame but it grew on me and i try watchin it when its on now

Kabeio

k.
HSC
**blu_rose** said:
no ur not alone. i really like the show and i reckon the best part of the show is their son, which i forgot his name...the dumb guy

i hated it in the beginning cuz i found it really lame but it grew on me and i try watchin it when its on now

haha you mean Junior.
lol yeah their dad has to be my favourite, and junior is a bit of a funny champ as well.

yeah i normally watch the 2:00-3 repeats as i havent seen hardly all of the episodes.

hachoo

HSC
I used to watch it all the time. I actually watched today's episode. Mr Kyle telling that boy about sex, and how if you don't do it right, you explode :) ahhh.... good times.

Pace_T

HSC
yea i like the show too. i like the father and the son they r pretty funny. its a bit exaggerated though..

the truth

HSC
haha i luv this show always has a lesson in each episode which when it gets sappy i hate but yeah...
i wish i was as smart as franklin when i was that old!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)