• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

<3 to U2 (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Zyklon said:
Well dipshit, wouldn't it be smart to actually get one of their albums if you like all the songs you've heard from soundtracks.
i heard all their other songs on the radio and couldnt get inot them. hence the not buying of their albums.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Who likes them...everyone should they're a classic <3!!
Dude, U2 are a classic, who hasn't heard of them? It's amazing that their music has been happening for 30 years. How many bands last that long??

My fave U2 song is Sunday Bloody Sunday, that's a classic song. Also All I Want Is You is pretty damn good.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
libertine said:
anyone who likes U2 deserves to be raped and have their ears bitten off by a dog
What do you like then? What have you got against U2?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
i dont hate U2 but im not a huge fan, plus Bono kind of pisses me off with all his self rightous bull shit. Don't get me wrong i love all the things he advocates but i just dont like the man himself, i mean who wears sunglasses indoors and isnt a wanker?

Plus, beautiful day literally made my ears bleed the 50,000th time i heard it one the radio, i dunno it was just a really ANNOYING song. I do like sunday bloddy sunday though, its an awesome song

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
imsooverskool said:
i dont hate U2 but im not a huge fan, plus Bono kind of pisses me off with all his self rightous bull shit. Don't get me wrong i love all the things he advocates but i just dont like the man himself, i mean who wears sunglasses indoors and isnt a wanker?

Plus, beautiful day literally made my ears bleed the 50,000th time i heard it one the radio, i dunno it was just a really ANNOYING song. I do like sunday bloddy sunday though, its an awesome song
i love beautiful days whats wrong with it?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i love beautiful days whats wrong with it?
what isnt? the repetitive nature of the song drives me insane and Bono's screaming makes baby jesus cry

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like the songs they release, i have heard some other songs and they aren't fantastic

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yay good thread. I was looking for one the other day but couldn't a U2 one.

I <3 u2. I could listen to their music all day.. so many good songs. I hope to see them live oneday.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yay good thread. I was looking for one the other day but couldn't a U2 one.

I <3 u2. I could listen to their music all day.. so many good songs. I hope to see them live oneday.
wow someone agrees with me...thanks ozgirl!

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I can't put into words how much that pack of retards piss me off.

Some fat bastard was singing "Vertigo" in the karaoke at the club the other night, watching carefully i could pinpoint the exact moment in the midst of the "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" that he realized he was a worthless piece of shit and didn't deserve to live.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
I just read Maddox and Ithink U2 suck
You suck.

U2 are one of the greatest ever, if not the.

Just watched 'Go Home: Slane Castle" again this morning. Fuck, 'Streets' and 'Sunday' are done so well, plus the emotion of Bono's fathers passing the day before. Greatest live performance by a band EVER.

Have all their albums and my fave would undoubtedly be Joshua Tree, but fuck, theyre all good. Even Dismantle is better than lots of albums, and thats a piece of shit by U2 standards.

Fuck I hope they come next year. The rumours have lasted too long. Why cant they just confirm it?

HSC
the first time i heard it was when hanson covered it at a show i went to :eek: they did a really good job of it though, and it's an awesome song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)