$30/hr State Ranking (12th) HSC Chemistry Tutor | ATAR: 99.40 (1 Viewer)

helloimyellow

HSC
I graduated from Sydney Boys High School in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.40 and a State Rank, and I am offering short-term accelerated tutoring for the HSC Chemistry course (Option: Industrial Chemistry). I am doing this as I am not expecting to remain in Sydney due to tertiary studies (leaving in mid-Feb).

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME

I achieved a State Ranking (12th) and a final HSC Mark of 97, while being ranked second internally overall. I also received High Distinctions in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz in 2011 and 2015.

Proof of HSC Results:
HSC 2015 Results.png

During my Preliminary and HSC years, I was approached by others in my cohort for assistance – so much so that I formed a weekly class to go over past HSC and Trial questions, and revise for upcoming assessments. I also created a Facebook group where I answered questions and posted tips on how to improve the quality of their responses.

WHAT I AM OFFERING

My lessons will aim to ACCELERATE your learning, while also providing you with the correct exam technique to gain high marks in your half-yearlies and trials.

There will be regular quizzes, exam-style homework (marked with feedback) and a final mock exam to ensure you have a familiarity with the course requirements.

You can also contact me at any time during your HSC year if you need help with any questions or concepts via email.

LESSON DETAILS

- Each lesson is 2 hours long.
- Lessons will be held once or twice a week (can vary based on your needs) to ensure you truly understand the module(s).
- Rate is $30/hour for 1 on 1, or $25/hour each for groups (maximum 3).
- Available all days.
- Located in my home in Chester Hill (ideal for those in the Bankstown region), but can also take place in the State Library in the CBD (subject to study room availabilities).

CONTACT DETAILS

- Email: ataingpersonal@gmail.com
- Private message through BoS

I'm also selling my HSC Notes for $2.50 USD per module :party:.

Please contact me to discuss further details. Good luck for your HSC!

Last edited:

helloimyellow

HSC
Re: State Ranking Chemistry Tutor | 97 HSC Mark | Summer Holiday Tutoring

:spin:

roy23

HSC
N/A
May I ask why the cost of your notes is listed in USD?

Either way, your marks are amazing and the cost of your notes seems highly affordable to say the least!

helloimyellow

HSC
Hi roy,

The site only allows for USD, EUR, GBP or JPY, so I figured USD might be the easiest. Thanks for your kind words :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)