$30 p/hr| tutoring for any level of HSC maths and/or essay marking for english (1 Viewer)

rubydawes

HSC
N/A
I am a 2014 all-rounder's recipient. I got E4's in maths extension 1 and 2, as well as English Advanced, and received an ATAR of 98.6. I'm currently doing a bachelor of science (advanced mathematics) / bachelor of arts at USYD

I'm offering a casual, friendly tutoring service dictated largely by your own needs and preferences. I understand that everyone learns differently and it is my priority to accommodate for those differences.

I can help with maths and english primarily, however I also did modern history, history extension and SOR 1 so depending on your electives I can probably help you out with any of those as well.

I can tutor at State Library, Fisher Library, Surry Hills Library, Paddington library on weekdays (as transit from uni is an issue), and on weekends I could also tutor at Waverley library, or Bowen library. If there's another library that's more convenient and isn't too far from this area just ask me and i'll see if I can make it there.

If you're interested contact me at ruby.dawes@outlook.com and we can arrange a time to meet up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)