• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

300 Bars and Running...WOW! (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
corro said:
eminem > jay z :S :S :S

well everyone is entitled to their own opinions but that is certainly not a statement i'd agree with
i dont even see why jay z is that great ......
i dont really like TI's flow, hes got like 2 good songs and thats it

HSC
shady_03 said:

i know you dont like southern rap anyway

and

i know for a fact you haven't heard reasonable doubt

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i know you dont like southern rap anyway

and

i know for a fact you haven't heard reasonable doubt
im sure its not that great
1000th post biatch!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im not talking about blueprint..:S

and yeh i didnt like blueprint on first listen either
ew...............

heybraham

HSC
pink floyd > 50cent, Gunit, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Olivia, Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek, Benzino, Lloyd Banks, The Game, some other artist to add some gimmick of a collaboration

Pink Floyd - Echoes 23:50

ps. the song is fkn scary in the middle. oh yeah and the last two minutes is bloody orgasmic

HSC
heybraham said:
pink floyd > 50cent, Gunit, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Olivia, Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek, Benzino, Lloyd Banks, The Game, some other artist to add some gimmick of a collaboration

Pink Floyd - Echoes 23:50

ps. the song is fkn scary in the middle. oh yeah and the last two minutes is bloody orgasmic

every rap artist u named are mainstreamed and i bet ur judging jay-z on his hit songs.

HSC
shady_03 said:
Jay-Z,
the black album got me into hip hop >_<

Have u listned?

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Jay-Z isnt all that good though, his flow is smoothe but that's about it, nothing great

everyone>eminem
Eminem's songs are just too rap/pop, and leaning towards pop. He does not have any flow. The only thing that he has going for him is that his music is catchy (popular) and his lyrics add a certain rhythm, and also the lyrics flow well (ie they rhyme well)

Anyway, Game will get shot one of these days.

And what's up with C-Murder? convicted of 2nd degree murder, records an album in prison without authorities knowing...? Havent heard much of him though. Is he any good?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
LaCe said:
Jay-Z isnt all that good though, his flow is smoothe but that's about it, nothing great

everyone>eminem
Eminem's songs are just too rap/pop, and leaning towards pop. He does not have any flow. The only thing that he has going for him is that his music is catchy (popular) and his lyrics add a certain rhythm, and also the lyrics flow well (ie they rhyme well)

And what's up with C-Murder? convicted of 2nd degree murder, records an album in prison without authorities knowing...? Havent heard much of him though. Is he any good?
U obviously have only heard "my name is" "the real slim shady" and "just lose it"... either that or ur just fukin stupid

HSC
LaCe im presuming u haven't heard much jay-z??? old jay i mean, check out his classic album, reasonable doubt, or 'HP gets busy' by high point, he is in that song....or his verse on big l's 'da graveyard' or his verse on '7 min freestyle' by him and big l

corro

HSC
LaCe said:

everyone>eminem

Eminem most definitely has flow. Jayz is easily one of the GOAT hiphop artists. I'll have to presume you watch MTV and think that gives you the basis on which to judge artists

illmatic

NaS
HSC
LaCe said:

everyone>eminem

Jay-Z is a legend.

Eminem is tight. And by the way, rapping is a part of hip hop, so saying that Eminem is too "rap" is like saying "car's have wheels!".

Eminem has got great flow, but he is filled with double standards

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
I dont watch M-TV and that is why im not into teeny bopper stuff. I havent heard much of eminem or jay-z to tell u the truth and that is why my opinion on them should not be highly valued but i do have a good understanding on a lot of other artists and music

But no one has answered my previous question:

What's up with C-Murder, recording an album in jail without authorities knowing about it? (or is that complete bullshit?)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
illmatic said:
Jay-Z is a legend.

Eminem is tight. And by the way, rapping is a part of hip hop, so saying that Eminem is too "rap" is like saying "car's have wheels!".

Eminem has got great flow, but he is filled with double standards
I never said he was too "rap" i said "rap/pop", which in turn means that his stuff is "pop". But as I said, I'm not into that type of music, im into old school rap and other related genres.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
then why didnt u know most of the beats game rhymes over in 300 bars and runnin :uhhuh:
I wasnt able to recognise them, but ive got most of them now.

ANyway, anyone even know who C-murder is? (look at previous question)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)