... (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
meh.. i do heaps of aborginal health..
most of the adel grads do some work in NT.. esp tho interested in aboriginal health..
why? im not sure..

well back to my indigenous australian assignment..working title: "why indigenous australians dun lik white ppl"

inasero

Reborn
HSC
my sense of smell is intact, so yes i do smell like a negro :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
rofl// remember call me if u come to adel.. so i can 'smell' u :p

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Is your refridgerator running? Because if it is, I bet it runs like you...very homosexually

that did sound very gay

i dunno if i should call u now :confused:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
oi that wat my QUOTE!!!!!! :(
wilson= cheap azn lolz stole my quote!!!!

TestTheory

errr..what?

OK, just joined. I don't understand whether all new south welshwomen are all satirical or sarcastic, but their's this kinda line between intelligence and stupidity that you guys just can't seem to grasp...? :confused: the Northern Territory does in fact have a university, and it's been here for bloody yonks: Charles Darwin University. We offer some of the best practical law / medical courses in Australia, and have some of the best on hand art's courses. The NT only has 250 000 people, 125 000 roughly in Darwin, and their's still thousands of Indigenous tribes in Arnhem land and south of Oenpelli that cannot be counted. I would love the chance for some of you southerners to actually visit Darwin, and experience the 6 months non stop fuck y our brains out torrential rain that we feel, right after the 3 months of sweltering 40+ degree / 80 + humidity heat we so fondly call the 'Build Up', which is right after 3 months of absolutely no rain and beautiful summer style weather. Kakadu? Ring a bell? One of the best national parks in oz, and no - we actually don't chop down wood there :O:O surprise surprise! no poltical argument! must be boring...

peace, learn something - you guys are all subscribed to a learning forum, why don't you ACTUALLY do that rather then blabber on about useless random mind numbing crap.

Amsie

I think they're just ignorant ;)
I come from victoria, but i've just applied for a job in Alice Springs because i just want to travel and really experience this country and stuff... (that sounded dicky, i know) but it's only idiots that think that Melbourne and Sydney are the only places worth visiting in this country, NT looks amazing!

TestTheory

thanks dude..the NT really is an awesome, awesome place. I've been to all the states in Oz apart from WA, and the NT still tops them all. Alice has a lot more going for it then people give it credit for, the local music scene is starting to really kick off, with bands like Black Tide and NoKtUrNl emerging, same as up here in Darwin. Good luck in Alice, feel free to trek up to Darwin, it's worth it! :)

Amsie

hehe thanks :) i will... that's if i even get the job!! Wish me luck, hope i do!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hehe, you know we've just been kidding around since until you signed up there were no NT people here to actually use this sector.

Can you tell me more about CDU? I've never heard of an NT medical school.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hey, where are all the faculties? Even UWS has more than three!

And there's no Medical courses, just Nursing and stuff. Very disappointing.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
whoa...

my tutors sed tat the hospitals are great teaching resources for aboriginal health.. since SA has lik not many good hospitals with a steady stream of aboringinal patients..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)