360 or wii? (1 Viewer)

watkinzez

HSC
Optimal choice is, yes, get both.

If money is an object, however, do some research, look at the games you like, see which system they're on, and save us the arguing.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
for xbox 360 to get optimal performance .. do you need a high definition tv? or is high definition ready good enough?

dartm2

HSC
GaDaMIt said:
for xbox 360 to get optimal performance .. do you need a high definition tv? or is high definition ready good enough?
HD ready means that it is capable of HD, which is what you want.

Also a little off topic but from what i can tell the graphics on the display stands isn't HD it dosn't look nearly as sharp as the same game does on my hd tv. An i went into the menu of one and they hadn't flipped the HD switch on the base of the cable.

But yeah i agree with whatb was said before, Look at the games you like, whether you want HD and what kind of game play, and online you want.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Get the 360 and play that while you wait for your Wii :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
360 is so ugly...
They should really work on the colour scheme and do sth about it

pete_mate

HSC
dartm2 said:
HD ready means that it is capable of HD, which is what you want.

Also a little off topic but from what i can tell the graphics on the display stands isn't HD it dosn't look nearly as sharp as the same game does on my hd tv. An i went into the menu of one and they hadn't flipped the HD switch on the base of the cable.

But yeah i agree with whatb was said before, Look at the games you like, whether you want HD and what kind of game play, and online you want.
you need an HD tv that is capable, not only of receiving an HD signal, but also, displaying a 1920x1080i resolution. You also need the appropriate cables, eg. hdmi cable

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I have both wii and the 360 and I have really gotten bored of my wii. Haven't even finished zelda. Hope mario party keeps me entertained when that comes out :(

iladys

HSC
I'd go for the 360. It's heaps fun to play, so is the Wii but I like the Xbox better.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i have both also, wii got as a present and unfortunatly cant sell it. collecting dust since day 7 =] 360 i had to buy myself and best console out there. pc still rocks any console, but highly advise on the 360...

HSC
although ive never tried the wii, the graphics on the 360 look amazing on an HDTV. anybody else enter the competition to win one of seven exclusive simpsons xbox 360's?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what competition is that? thatd be an orsum prize. and agreed, ps3/xbox 360 graphics on an hdtv are astounding. i'm playing final fantasy xii now on the ps2 and the graphics are so crap by comparisson even though this game is often considered to have the best graphics of the last generation

HSC
it was in the funday telegraph (lulz) and competition closed just this midnight. sorry stas. winners were supposedly drawn this midday, winners will be notified by mail and names published in the next sunday telegraph! fuck ive never won a thing in my life. please let it be this.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
it was in the funday telegraph (lulz) and competition closed just this midnight. sorry stas. winners were supposedly drawn this midday, winners will be notified by mail and names published in the next sunday telegraph! fuck ive never won a thing in my life. please let it be this.
that's not entirely true. you won my heart :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)